*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Finnick
  2. Stephanie the Goat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/3029657-Enter-Finnick
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2235699
Come join the inhabitants of Zootopia as they transform in strange and interesting ways!
This choice: Finnick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Enter Finnick

    by: Ëtalfni
When the bell rang, Stephanie peered over her counter and was surprised to see no one at the door, though she could sense that someone had walked in. That was when she heard a throat being cleared as she looked down.

"Oop! Sorry about that, I didn't see you there! How can I help you today?"

Stephanie was no stranger to dealing with small mammals, after all people came in all shapes and sizes in Zootopia. The fennec fox standing before her was definitely on the smaller side and had the attitude to match, wearing dark shades while chewing on a toothpick and looking like he'd rather not be there.

"Yeah," he replied in the deepest voice Stephanie had ever heard. "Name's Finnick. Saw your sign outside. Was curious. Don't think I've ever seen your place before."

"Well, we're lucky to have a new customer today," Stephanie replied with a smile. "And you're in luck, your first item is free. Anything you want."

"Anything I want, huh?" Finnick sounded as if he didn't believe her.

"Swear on my hooves. And maybe I can help if you can't make up your mind. Tell me, Finnick, what's your deepest desire?"

The small fox thought for a long while before answering...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235699-Zootopias-Shop-of-Transformation/cid/3029657-Enter-Finnick