*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He Grows
  2. Dylan Dalmatian.
  3. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236225-A-101-Dalmatian-Street-Adventure/cid/3456865-He-Grows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2236225
It's a story about 101 Dalmatian Street's cast where anything goes.
This choice: He Grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He Grows

    by: K. L. Anderson
The morning in the house of the dalmatians was... Quiet... It was just too early for everyone to get up! After all... It was still 5 am and they were all still sleeping. Then, it happened, a loud bang was heard outside.

It sounded like a door banging, like someone was leaving the house at a great speed. No one heard it except Dylan who immediately jumped from bed. Curious, he puts on his red collar with the star on it and goes downstairs.

He then sees the back door slightly opened... Was someone really in the house? Could it be that a human broke in? There was only one way to find out... Going outside.

Dylan goes outside, and looks around. His eyes open wide when he sees something behind a bush in the garden... A dark figure, it looks like a person! But before he could attack, the figure starts running away. But! It looks like the person forgot something. Dylan goes to grab what the person forgot, and as he looks at it, he cant believe it...!

As he gets closer, he realizes what it is... a bracelet! The bracelet doesn't look normal though. There seems to be a light shining inside and the metal is glowing!

"A glowing ring?" He says to himself, he's never seen a glowing ring before! He puts the ring on and feels something powerful inside.

But before he has a chance to do anything else, the ring starts to get even brighter.

"What's happening?" Dylan exclaims, as he feels himself getting taller...

The glowing light gets brighter and brighter until he cant see, at this moment he starts to grow in size.

"Whats happening? What happened to my ring? Am i getting taller?" He says when he can see again. The garden looks way smaller from this height, and he looks down, he sees the tiny house where his family is.

"I just got taller." He says to himself looking around. "Huh... This isnt so bad actually." He smiles, "I like being this tall! I can finally see the world from another perspective!"

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. (Readers Choice)

*Noteb*
2. (Readers Choice)

*Noteb*
3. (Readers Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K. L. Anderson (UN: spaceboyyt083 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace Jones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236225-A-101-Dalmatian-Street-Adventure/cid/3456865-He-Grows