*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236909-Your-Wish-is-my-Command
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2236909
Life with a genie would be divine, every wish granted. Life AS a genie however....

Life with a genie would be divine, every wish granted. Life AS a genie however....

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Life has been difficult recently for you and your family, but a boon from nowhere has fallen into your lap, given you a way you may fix your problems, but with a catch... you are shifted into a beautiful, immortal djinn of elemental earth, and forced to grant the wishes of others. Will you help those who pick up your lamp, or use their wishes against them? Will you attempt return to your family, or attempt to take your new power with you outside of the lamp and control the world around you at a whim? Your fate is yours to decide...


Rules for Posting:

1. No child abuse of any kind (all players of the story are over the age of consent)
2. No gratuitous violence
3. Use good grammar, syntax, and punctuation to the best of your ability. Chapters should be over 500 characters long and add something to the tale. If the tale is too disconnected from its previous chapters or is unreadable, it will be deleted.

Players:

Liam Finn (YOU): (18/M) You are Liam, a skeptic recent high school graduate with zero prospects. You are a bit soft around the middle, a medium height, and not particularly talented in any field, though you have always been a fan of a good puzzle. You don't have the money to attend a nice school, and you don't have the want to work a dead end job. But you know your family is struggling and wish you could help lift everyone up.

Bartholomew(Bart) Mable: (42/M) Your step-father, a single dad who married your Mom four years ago in a small ceremony. He's got a shaved head with a short goatee, wears thick-framed glasses, and is in pretty good shape, though not as good as when you met him. Bart is trying to do the best for his family, but works a stressful job as a underpaid IT manager, and sometimes takes his frustrations home with him.

Mel Finn:(38/F) Your mother, currently unemployed after her job became obsolete due to new technology, she is doing her best to be a homemaker but it is not her forte. She has bright red hair, light smile lines at her eyes, and though she is a bit on the shorter side, being only 5'4'', she works out while you are at school after job searching and is fit. However, you can tell that she somewhat resents her situation after losing her husband a decade ago, and really is done being a parent.

Corey Mable: (21/M) Your step-sister, a college sorority sister who joined your family recently. She has glossy blonde hair, a tribal sleeve tattoo, and is tall and curvaceous. She is organized and gorgeous, but her personality makes it difficult for her to make friends or connections, she hasn't brought an SO home, either men or women, who have ever returned. She doesn't treat you or the family with much respect, but does at these give you your privacy when needed.

Mila Finn: (18/F) Your biological twin, you are fraternal twins as she looks pretty different, but you were born together and everything. Mila is fun-loving but kind of ditsy, and takes a lot after her Mom in terms of looks, and unfortunately, height. She wears short-cropped, dark red hair and has a face full of freckles. Unlike you, however, she has legitimate plans for the future, going into forensic biology at Yale starting early next year.

Riley Nept:(18/M) Your best friend from school, always encouraging you to follow your dreams or get into mischief. He is a little shorter than you, but his curly, dirt blond locks make him a bit taller. He has a bit of a reputation among your family of flirtation, but has never been particularly successful. He has plans on going into veterinary school and taking care of critters.

Sarah Pardasha: (19/F) Your neighbor, and a year your senior, Sarah has already begun making her mark on the neighborhood, going straight into reality after graduating high school, and loving to volunteer. She is tall, dark skinned, without too many curves but a very positive attitude. Occasionally, she comes by to take you on walks to keep your spirits up. She is currently married to an older man whom you have never met, but it doesn't seem like she is enjoying the relationship any longer.

Cal, Spirit of the Capsule: (40,000/?) Cal, the spirit of the capsule talks in a voice unidentifiable as male or female, and is bound to the brightly colored Urn of Remembrance. Cal believes that they are the expert in humanity's desires, and simply wishes for others to carry on the tradition of the long forgotten djinn, who have long since moved on from this world.

Sandra Finn:: (33/F) You mother's younger sister, a failed entrepreneur who was roped into three terrible multi-level-marketing schemes one after the other. She has declared bankruptcy and is slowly recovering from financial ruin. Olive skin with brunette hair, she stands at around 6 feet tall, much taller than your Mom, and cleared they don't share the same father.


Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236909-Your-Wish-is-my-Command