*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follower of the Diamonds
  2. Beginings.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236942-Giant-Gems/cid/2934378-Follower-of-the-Diamonds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2236942
In an alternate Steven Universe, Every gem is huge compared to the largest human!
This choice: Your a member of a cult who worships a Diamond, the highest of all gods  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follower of the Diamonds

    by: EggzSupreme
Four diamonds, four greater gods that gems and man alike bowed to. Each one holds dominion over countless gems and countless more human servants and worshippers. Their great powers they can alter a human's size from the size of a normal gem to that of a grain of sand.

But to which diamond do you belong?

White Diamond - The supreme leader of all gemkind. Though she has a dislike for humans, seeing them as inferior lifeforms, she does greatly enjoy the praise they give her. To the point that she keeps hordes of her devoted worshippers in her personal quarters.
You are the Star Priest, the link between White Diamond and the rest of mankind. You are treated like a messiah, and it is up to you to satisfy your colossal goddess, whatever her needs may be

Yellow Diamond - Supreme commander of Homeworld's armies. In her down time, she enjoys watching humans fight in her arenas. Sometimes she uses her powers to grow one of the human contenders and watch them destroy the competition, or to pit fully grown humans against her elite gem soldiers.
You are a woman that was once known as Priyaka Mahenswaran, but you are now known as Yellow Diamond's Right Hand Pet. You have proven yourself time and time again as a worthy champion of your diamond, passing each and every one of the tests she puts you through. As a reward Yellow Diamond has increased your size to that of a regular gem. You are determined to continue improving and proving yourself, which Yellow Diamond enjoys greatly.

Blue Diamond - Originally a benevolent mother like figure, Blue Diamond had once amassed a sizable following of pacifist worshippers. But one day when Blue Diamond was away on important duties, her peaceful followers were slaughtered by a group of misguided cultist who worshipped another unknown gem. Blue Diamond was heartbroken by this, she captured those responsible and forced them to repent by allowing themselves to be tortured and even killed by her. Feeling that even this punishment was not enough, she sentenced the descendants of these humans to continue paying for the wrongdoings of their forefathers.
You are the Guilty, the leader of the band that attacked Blue Diamond's original followers. Blue Diamond had assimilated you with the sole purpose of prolonging your punishment indefinitely.

Pink Diamond - By far the most kind and benevolent of the Diamonds, Pink Diamond owns a zoo whose purpose is to care for and breed humans.
You are Steven, an adorable little pet made from Human and Gem DNA. Sadly, Pink Diamond's close friend and jester Spinel doesn't seem to enjoy sharing the spotlight with you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236942-Giant-Gems/cid/2934378-Follower-of-the-Diamonds