*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to HeartDrop School for Girls!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236971-A-Boy-in-A-Vore-Crazy-Girls-School/cid/2934072-Welcome-to-HeartDrop-School-for-Girls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2236971
An older brother needs to chaperone his little sister at school. Too bad he's on the menu.
Chapter #1

Welcome to HeartDrop School for Girls!

    by: CrystalKiller88
"But I don't WANNA be in a school full of hungry girls!"

You whined from your seat in the back of the car. Your little 5-year-old sister Emma giggled in her car seat next to you. Your Mom shushed you.

"Shut it young man, before I eat you myself! Now, you'll do as you're told! Your little sister needs her big brother to watch her at school since that maniac Susan's daughter tried to eat her!"

Your mother hissed. That was just the way things were in the world you lived in. Vore was commonplace, but only girls had the ability to do it. This meant that boys typically fell into the role of food for girls.

Finally, you arrived at HeartDrop School for Girls. This school was actually a Montessori, which meant that there wasn't much adult supervision of the children. To your genuine surprise, you saw a few other boys chaperoning their little sisters. And just like you, they looked terrified.

"Have a great day Emma!"

Your mother said, even though both her children were in front of her. She drove off, leaving you stranded here at a Montessori school for girls.

Where will you go now? What will you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrystalKiller88 (UN: crystalkiller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrystalKiller88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236971-A-Boy-in-A-Vore-Crazy-Girls-School/cid/2934072-Welcome-to-HeartDrop-School-for-Girls