*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237220-Swapping-clothes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Women's · #2237220
A young girl who loves to borrow clothes

A young girl who loves to borrow clothes

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Katy got home from school and unlocked the door to the flat, the light in the hallway wasn't working and so it was dark. Closing the door she noticed a pair of black ballet flats on the floor along with an overcoat hanging on the hook.

Slipping off her own black flats she looked at the pair on the floor. They were identical to her own but instead of her cheap Topshop pair, these were real Chanel shoes. Slipping on the left one they were her size. Picking them up she put them on the rack where her own shoes normally lived leaving her own pair in their place.

She looked at the overcoat it was similar to her own but again it was an expensive Burberry equivalent of her own cheap one. Removing the expensive one she put it where her own coat lived and hung her own coat in its place.
Dropping her bag in her room she walked into the living room.

"Hi Katy" her mum said "This is Becca, she has moved in next door"

Katy looked to the lady sat in the armchair. Dressed in skinny blue jeans and a white vest she immediately spied her Mulberry handbag on the floor next to her.

"Hello" Katy grinned "I need to go to the library, so I am going to get changed"

"Okay love" her mum replied

"I really must be leaving to," Becca said standing up

Katy headed to her room removed her uniform and put on a pair of jeans and vest similar to Becca's. Hearing the front door open and close she walked back out to the hallway. Spotting that Becca had taken her shoes and coat.

Katy slipped on the Chanel flats from the shoe rack they fitted her perfectly and she loved the feel of the soft leather on her feet she pulled on Becca's overcoat and buttoned it up. It felt amazing and fitted her perfeftly.

"Back later mum" Katy called and closed the front door and walked down the hallway past Becca's flat.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237220-Swapping-clothes