*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939323-do-you-want-something-to-drink-Sleepy-Drink
by Jess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2237263
An interactive F/F story where you invite a friend over and put her to sleep for some fun.
This choice: "...do you want something to drink?" (Sleepy Drink)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"..do you want something to drink?" (Sleepy Drink)

    by: Jess
"Well while you're here, do you want something to drink?" you ask

"Do you have lemonade?" Emma responds

"No problem!"

In the kitchen you look over your shoulder to see if Emma can see you from where she is. After grabbing the glasses you check for the sleeping powder you've hidden. You've never tried it before, but this is your last hope of getting some fun time with Emma. You're distracted thinking back to a few months ago, at a sleepover. You had gotten up around 4am and noticed Emma asleep. If there hadn't been such a light sleeper, you might have tried something then. That's when this plan was first born. You pour the sleeping powder in the glass on the right. The powder dissolves as you pour the lemonade, the two drinks are indistinguishable.

Going back to Emma, you make sure to hand her the right glass.

"Thank you" she says, accepting the glass and drinking eagerly.

"Well that was quick." you quip. "Do you need anymore?"

"No I'm okay. I am sure one glass is enough."

"It was a long walk... how are you feeling?" you ask before finishing your own glass.

"A little tired but I'll be okay..." Emma sighs.

"Maybe a massage might help?"

"A massage?"

"If you want."

"That might be... weird. I'm just...".

The drink is clearly kicking in. Emma's speech is slowing and her eyes glaze over. You're not sure what she'll remember, but she'll be out soon enough.

"Let's just see if you like it" you say while moving closer to her. You put your hands on her shoulders and she begins to lean on you.

"I'm just... I... don't..." Emma is whispering at this point. Her eyes flutter and close. You've never been so excited. She lets out one final sigh as she loses consciousness in your arms.

The plan actually worked! You have Emma unconscious and all to yourself.

The first thing you do is:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jess (UN: jhanson98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939323-do-you-want-something-to-drink-Sleepy-Drink