*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939342-lets-watch-this-internet-video-Hypnosis
by Jess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2237263
An interactive F/F story where you invite a friend over and put her to sleep for some fun.
This choice: "...let's watch this internet video I found." (Hypnosis)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"...let's watch this internet video" (Hypnosis)

    by: Jess
"Well while you're here let's watch this internet video I found." you suggest

"What kind of internet video?" Emma replies.

You switch on the TV, you've already pulled up the video you found. It's just a relaxing repeating pattern that'll help you get her into trance.

"What is this?" Emma asks again, staring at the screen confused.

"It's one of those optical illusions. Try looking closely at it." you answer.

"Okay..."

"It's so pretty isn't it? Even if it doesn't look like anything" you're starting your suggestions. Hopefully this works or you're caught for sure. "The design is just so pretty that you can't seem to look away. You don't want to look away."

"Erin..." Emma starts

"It's making you feel relaxed doesn't it?" you ask

"Yeah..."

"You're so relaxed that you're getting sleepy, aren't you? You're having so much trouble keeping those eyes open."

Sure enough, you see her fighting the urge to shut her eyes. It's so exciting to see her eyes flutter.

"You know when you close your eyes it'll send you deep down into trance. You'll be so deep asleep but your mind will stay awake listening to all my instructions. You want to be in that trance. You want so much to close your eyes and experience this. When I snap my fingers you'll no longer be able to fight it. Your eyes will shut and you will fall deep into trance."

*SNAP* She falls forward into you. You put your arm around her shoulder and hold her tightly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jess (UN: jhanson98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939342-lets-watch-this-internet-video-Hypnosis