*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dad and Daughter Tiny Romance
  2. Where to Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2975643-Dad-and-Daughter-Tiny-Romance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2239726
Several sexy storylines involving shrunken ladies! Have fun and be creative!
This choice: Dad and Daughter Tiny Romance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dad and Daughter Tiny Romance

    by: Doctor Sizelove
Alan Jones was “by all definition” an average Joe. He was 43 years old, decent looking, good build although his hair was receding.

He had a good job as an architect for a large company which helped him support the greatest thing in his life, his 10 year old daughter Becca.

Becca was Alan’s whole world. She was smart, curious, sweet, and pretty as a doll.

Her mother, Alan’s wife Maggie, passed away when she was five but since then Alan has done his best to raise his babygirl right.

He relished in coming to see her after work. They would cuddle and watch movies.

“I love my little girl.” He said one day rubbing her long brown hair. “I wish she could stay little forever”

“Love you Daddy.” Becca said as she kissed her father on the nose.

The next morning
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doctor Sizelove (UN: sizelove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doctor Sizelove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239726-Tiny-Taboo-Adventures/cid/2975643-Dad-and-Daughter-Tiny-Romance