*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239743-Bully-Step-Family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239743
You're a 15 year old with a secret bully fetish who lives with bullies during the summer.

You're a 15 year old with a secret bully fetish who lives with bullies during the summer.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Jonah, and you are slightly short and very skinny white teenager, but also kind of cute with short brown hair and freckles. When you were ten years old, your dad remarried and you ended up with a new step family full of hot female bullies. To make matters worse, your dad won't be around this summer since he recently had to travel over seas for his job.

Characters

Jonah Lawson: Age 15. Jonah is a little socially awkward but tries to be polite and helpful to the people around him. He can sometimes be a little sarcastic but he is very submissive to hot and more powerful women. He can also be a bit of a pervert, and since he has a bully fetish, he sometimes puts himself into situations where he'll get bullied by a hot bully babe. He is only 5'7 tall.

Andrea Lopez-Lawson: Age 37. Andrea is 6'3 and Latina, and has the body of an amazon. She has long and slightly curly black hair. She is thick, but definitely not fat. All the meat on her goes to her massive boobs, thunder thighs, and her big and sexy latina booty. She has some muscle, but most of it is only noticable on her strong legs. She is very dominant, playful, and mischievous, and can sometimes be a little rough. She can be very friendly to Jonah, but also doesn't mind using him as a wrestling dummy or a butt cushion. She also enjoys giving him wedgies and dominating him with her feet.

Lexi Lopez: Age 18. Lexi is Andrea's oldest daughter and stands at 5'9. She also has black hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She isn't as thick as her mom, but is still pretty meaty and toned from years as a highschool cheerleader. Her boobs are about half the size of her mom's, which are still massive, and her thighs also lack some of her mother's muscle, but she still has a big sexy latina booty. Lexi is even more dominant than her mom, and way more rough on Jonah, but she doesn't consider herself to be mean, she just thinks of it more as tuff love. She likes to beat up Jonah on a daily basis, but will also give him lots of wedgies, swirlies, and even pies to the face. She also enjoys sitting on Jonah's head and face for extending periods of time.

Laura Lopez: Age 35. Laura is Andrea's sister and stands at 6'1. She has black hair that she likes to fix in various ways, but is mostly kept in a messy bun. She is thick, but also has a smooth and slender look to her arms and legs compared to Andrea. There isn't any visible muscle on her but she is still in shape from yoga. Her legs and butt are slightly smaller than Andrea's but still bigger than Lexi's, but she definitely has the biggest pair of boobs in the family. She is very playful and mischievous, and even a little flirty. She likes to wrestle with Jonah, but really loves smothering him with her boobs the most. She also enjoys giving him wedgies and slamming pies in his face, and also loves to give him smooches all over his face.

More characters are coming and other people are free to add some if they have any ideas.

Rules: no nudity, no fart stuff, no poop or pee crap. Jonah can be stripped down to his underwear and girls can be stripped down to bathing suits or bra's and panties, though I'd prefer if the step mom and step sister weren't since they are technically family. Stuff like headscissors, face sitting, breast smothering, wedgies, ball busting, swirlies, pies to the face, foot domination, choking, wrestling, and Jonah getting used as a punching bag is encouraged.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239743-Bully-Step-Family