*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your Charecter to Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240536-The-Office-Swap/cid/2964326-Choose-your-Charecter-to-Swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Easyey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240536
The characters of NBC’s “The Office” swap bodies and go through changes.
Chapter #1

Choose your Charecter to Swap

    by: Easyey
At the office of Dunder Mifflin, Micheal was working. Micheal called pam to his office. Pam came in and asked “Watsup Micheal what did you need”. Micheal replied “I need you to ummm... get me a report on this girl from Vance refrigeration.” “Micheal I will not do that, it’s not in my job description”
Said Pam. Micheal said “Ok but you’re a hot mistress that can stick her boobs out to get her to meet me”. “Sorry Micheal but I won’t do that for you.” “Ok but forward those emails to Jim”. She left his office and the scene cut to Jim and Dwight. Jim had pranked Dwight by putting his battle star galactica model on the receptionist’s desk. Dwight got up and was pranked because his shoes were tied together. He tripped and fell to the ground. Jim had crossed the line and Dwight Jumped at him and unplugged his computer. This caused a power surge and everyone in the office got swapped. Everyone swapped bodies and Micheal swapped with...


Choose the employee that should swap

You have the following choices:

1. Micheal

*Noteb*
2. Jim

*Noteb*
3. Dwight

*Noteb*
4. Oscar

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Easyey (UN: easyey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Easyey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240536-The-Office-Swap/cid/2964326-Choose-your-Charecter-to-Swap