*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where do we begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969021-Where-do-we-begin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241111
Stalk, kidnap, and tickle the hottest girls in town!
Chapter #1

Where do we begin?

    by: StoneFlower
The hour has come again! As the sun goes down one fateful evening, the curse settles in, and as the moon rises, the sounds of shrieks, shouts, and laughter begins to rise over the fair city. New girls flee in confusion, as established residents race for hiding places. The first few hours are always the most confusing, as the city transforms from an upscale suburb into a carnival of hunters and their pretty prey. Woe to the first girls caught--theirs are to be a long few days! The prettier they are, and the softer their feet, the worse their torments, and as such their fight for freedom is all the harder!

Who will you guide through this wild, dangerous, yet sexy time of year?

Brenna is the quintessential modern sixteen-year-old. Stylish, smart, clever; she's a bombshell straight-A student with supernaturally shiny, blonde hair, a tight stomach, and captivating green eyes. She's well-liked, ambitious, and charming, with none of the bratty ego girls like her have on television. She dresses fashionably, in well-fitted jeans and loose-fitting tops, with plenty of rings, bracelets, and anklets to shimmer against her creamy skin. She wears a size-6 shoe, usually stylish sneakers like Converse. Her chest is ample, but that aside, her frame is slender, and she can't put up much of a physical fight against even average-sized men.

Alexandra is a blue-eyed, pale beauty with hair that falls past her cute little butt. She's a brilliant thinker, voracious reader, and extremely competent gymnast. She speaks relatively little and is usually thinking cynical thoughts about the people around her, like her brother and his idiot friends. She's convinced, likely correctly, that she's the smartest girl she knows. She lives with her two sisters, 14-year-old Sophia and 16-year-old Holly. Her father owns the dingy bar below their apartment, which is populated by the greasiest characters in the city, though they're generally polite to the daughters of the owner! She wears a size 5 shoe and is quite thin compared to even other 15-year-olds.

Charlotte goes by Charlie. She dyes her hair blue and pink, but wears it long with heavy makeup and leather boots. Charlie's a tough girl, who prides herself on taking shit from no man. She's not physically big, but she makes up for it in attitude and toughness. Many men have tried to take advantage of her over the years, and she's always fought them off through sheer ruthlessness. She'll need that toughness tonight, however. Many men she's rejected over the years will be coming back tonight, and she has no intention of letting them enslave her and tickle her feet! In 17 years, she's never let a man tickle her--it would not only hurt her pride, but also reveal it's her deepest weakness of all. She's insanely ticklish, which was partially what led her to her love of combat boots in the first place!
She wears a size-7 boot and is quite chesty, though she's still quite light and shorter than people assume based off her loud persona.

Of course, there are so many other women in the city. The schools are full of pretty young things, the colleges are full of sorority babes, and the city is rife with all manner of lovely female feet, all fresh and soft and ready for the taking!

OR
The Path of the Hunter
There are so many girls, and so little time. Every time you turn your head you see long, firm legs and shiny falls of hair. Spring truly has sprung, bringing the bounty of youth en masse.

It's time to start picking the fruits. Pick this option to select your hunter. All men in the city are predators now, from the grizzled bikers at the dingy bar holding struggling teens down across pool tables while they peel off socks and shoes, to elusive millionaires with elaborate dungeons hidden away in their mansions, to the repressed suburban husband with eager fingers and a garage full of ropes.


With whom do we begin?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneFlower (UN: stoneflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneFlower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969021-Where-do-we-begin