*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241417-Charmys-Bee-Hive/cid/2971692-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2241417
As Charmy becomes an adult he decides to restart his colony with friend and foe alike
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: RBM5
Charmy awoke in his old Chaotix bedroom thinking to himself how things had changed as he grew older with Eggman no longer being a threat at his age the heroes managed to find things to do in their lives besides saving the world constantly with Charmy managing to have a somewhat normal life with Saffron with the exceptions of occasionally Master Emerald watching and being a survivor of his kingdom along with Saffron after it was wiped out by the mad doctor years ago. It hurt back then as it still did now knowing he lost his entire family and almost race with him feeling that he had to live with possibly seeing it wiped out in his lifetime...that was until recently.

Being adults meant that Saffron and Charmy started having sex regularly with the female bee explaining to the male that the men of their species came special honey instead of sperm that could not only produce offspring like regular sperm can in the process of breeding but it will make women of the species primordial for twenty four hours after drinking some as they only have sex and obeying the male whom the honey came from in mind during it all. What they didn’t know however was that due to constant exposure to many things over their adventures especially Chaos Energy in vast amounts at multiple times the properties of the honey were changed a bit as even after twenty four hours Saffron still seemed to obey Charmy without question and despite the duo always having sex in their room the honey had a strong aroma to it that entered the rooms of every Chaotix member and started to effect them in different ways but the most common was that they seemed all willing to do whatever Charmy said no matter how ridiculous or difficult which made the bee curious on what would happen if they were to consume some...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RBM5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241417-Charmys-Bee-Hive/cid/2971692-Introduction