*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241571-First-contact
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by idk
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2241571
You have been abducted by furries and they find Humans cute.

You have been abducted by furries and they find Humans cute.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a 16 year old high school student with good grades and plays sports but recently your mother and father passed away from a fatal car accident and with no family members to take care of you, you are left as a orphan. Life has been hard on you ever since your parents passed away and you have been struggling with depression, and to cope with your depression you like to go on walks out in the park. But one night when you were walking in the park a strange light appears in front of you and you blackout. You have now been abducted by female furries who dominate their world and now all of them find you and humans cute. Because of how furries find you cute everyone of them wants to adopt you as their mother. It's up to you to choose who will be your new mother.

Rules:

-Vore of the main character. (this would include oral, breast, anal, or unbirth.)
-Death of the main character is not allowed. (digestion/absorption of the main character is allowed but it has to be painless and they have to be reformed.)
-Diaper usage is not allowed.
-Any abuse towards the main character is not allowed.
-No unloving or abusive characters towards the main character. (Voring them for long periods of time for torture is not allowed but using it as punishment is fine.)
-No gender swap.
-No cock vore.
-Not letting the main character gain a mother.
-Including graphic digestion is allowed.
-No loopholes of the main character being vored.

As the story changes in the future so will the rules so make sure to check them once in a while. If these rules are not followed, the chapter you added will be deleted. Have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241571-First-contact