*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/2972806-Readers-Choice-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2241576
Follow the babies from Rugrats in their adventures in potty training!
This choice: Reader's Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Reader's Choice 1

    by: Unknown
One day, Tommy and Chuckie were in Tommy's house, playing with Chuckie's Bogo Block village in the playpen. They were having a good time, when suddenly, Tommy stopped to ask Chuckie a question.

"Chuckie, what's it like to be potty trained?" Tommy asked Chuckie.

"I like being potty-trained. No more sticky diapers or waiting to be changed." Chuckie told Tommy.

"But don't the growed-ups watch you go potty?" Tommy asked Chuckie.

"They do at first, but after a while, they leave you alone. Why do you ask?" Chuckie asked Tommy. Before Tommy could answer, he heard Didi.

"There you are, Tommy." She said. Didi was carrying a potty seat. It wasn't Chuckie's, but it looked a little like it, except it was blue and white. She set the potty down in the playpen.

"Time for your potty check." Didi told Tommy, then she untaped his diaper, which was dry.

"Good boy. You must be excited to learn to use the potty just like Chuckie." Didi told Tommy. She picked him up and sat him down on the potty.

"Now, you be a good boy and stay on your potty. Mommy will be right back to check on you. Maybe Chuckie can help." Didi told Tommy, then she went into the kitchen to throw the diaper away.

"That's why." Tommy told Chuckie.

"Oh. Do you need to go potty?" Chuckie asked Tommy.

"Hmmm, not right now." Tommy told Chuckie. He climbed off his potty, then walked over to the Bogo Block village, not caring that he wasn't wearing his diaper.

"Come on, Chuckie! Let's go back to playing!" Tommy told Chuckie. Chuckie was reluctant upon seeing Tommy diaperless, but decided to go back to playing with him anyway.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Tommy Has to Pee

2. Chuckie Has to Pee

3. Tommy Has to Poop

4. Chuckie Has to Poop

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/2972806-Readers-Choice-1