*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chuckie's Potty Game
  2. An Original Story
  3. Chuckie Finster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/YJBZMKVPF-Chuckies-Potty-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2241576
Follow the babies from Rugrats in their adventures in potty training!
This choice: Reader's Choice 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chuckie's Potty Game

    by: Unknown
Two-year-old Chuckie Finster liked using his potty. He liked the feeling of wearing big-boy underwear instead of diapers, as he didn't have to worry about waiting for Chas to change him if he got dirty or wet, and he didn't have to worry about diaper rash. While he didn't like how the grown-ups watched him whenever he went, it only lasted a short while, as they could soon trust him to use the potty by himself.

However, Chuckie wished his friends shared his interest in using the potty. Tommy, Phil, and Lil were all one year old, and his younger stepsister Kimi had just turned two. They all still wore diapers and needed to have their parents change them. Chuckie being around so many diaper-clad toddlers made him feel like a big fish in a small pond; a pond that was polluted with wet and sticky diapers. However, because he liked using the potty, he did not want to go back to wearing diapers, something that Phil and Lil have tried unsuccessfully to get him to do ever since he got potty-trained and started wearing underwear.

Chuckie liked playing games with his friends, though, and he figured that maybe a game centered around using the potty was the way to go, so to speak. In this game, each of his friends would use a potty chair, and he would observe their progress. The one who used their potty the most would win.

Where does Chuckie meet up with his friends so he can tell them about his idea for this new game?

You have the following choices:

1. His House

*Noteb*
2. Tommy's House

*Noteb*
3. Phil and Lil's House

*Noteb*
4. Somewhere Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/YJBZMKVPF-Chuckies-Potty-Game