*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241631-Wrestling-with-superheroes/cid/2973343-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2241631
not heroes vs. heroes
Chapter #1

beginning

    by: demon
For a very long time, humanity has found an irreversible remedy for the modification of the capacity of deadpool and wolverine, this remedy allows that no human can die, they can be crushed, ground, cut, burned, in dust, they will remain alive and conscious and then the body metra of time without having side effects or undesirable effects, but will not end up returning completely to normal.
Because of this the wicked ones are tired of the earth, they are all gathered to go to another galaxy where they don't have this remedy, once they are crossed outside the earth galaxy, a wicked sorcerer has cast a spell that locks up all those who are in this galaxy, to avoid that the heroes follow them is only the sorcerer who cast the spell can cancel or cross it, the heroes when they discovered that he can't follow them because every time he crosses the limit he finds the opposite as if he enters the galaxy, so all the heroes were angry and couldn't take it out on the bad guy so they unanimously decided that it's the fault of the non-hero human, so all the heroes took power and justice, there is no more law and order or court because it's the heroes who make the law, and of our day every evening the human remains in front of their TV to see if a number comes out (he watches the drawing because all the human non-heroes have a number) or if he has the message no match because every evening a hero to fight a human but a human of his sex.

today
you watch TV to find out if you're in a spell because you're ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241631-Wrestling-with-superheroes/cid/2973343-beginning