*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241639-Telling-Lies-Reality-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241639
A god of deception decides to gift world-altering abilities on a whim to a human.

A god of deception decides to gift world-altering abilities on a whim to a human.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A god of lies, deception and manipulation; true to it's nature bequeaths a very powerful ability on an unsuspecting person one day. They find themselves unable to lie anymore... they may speak the lie as normal, yet they would find that all of reality will bend to make their lie the truth. Only our speaker knows about how things used to be unless specifically stated. Nobody else can notices, all reality will change accordingly to the user's lies. (Heavily taking inspiration from the excellent and well-known work of Wokod - https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone)

This story can include:

- Breast expansion
- Height change
- Lactation
- Gender Bender
- Attribute Swapping
- Mind Control
- Clothing Play
- Other sorts of expansion (ass, hips, etc)

Not about:

- Vore
- Toilet, gas etc.
- Weight gain
- Death
- Furry

Please,

- Participate, and have fun!
- Respect other people's work (try to follow their chapters and/or the story!)
- Focus on descriptive growth and reality changes : that's what the story is about!
- Don't go into rampage ! No "Steve suddenly shrinks the world to the size of a pea and eats it" : play with the characters and elements of the story, but don't break them!
- No one-line additions (except when it's for giving people more choices, but keep it cool anyway!).
- Try your best to write with good grammar and punctuation, a few paragraphs go a very long way, and the features on this site are excellent.
- You have ideas? You want to add your character? You're welcome!

Our Candidates (Characters)

All of them are possible victims or disciples of our manipulating god depending on how they use or interpret their new ability. There's a range of character's here to let the story flow in a few directions.

Bryce Hall
18 years old. 5'8, fuzzy but styled brown hair with faint-freckles running across his nose and cheeks, stocky build for his size.
Happy-go-lucky kinda guy, unfocused and easily distracted but overall a kind person. Not very popular with the ladies romantically due his his height, but a friend to many in his sixth-form. He tends to exaggerate a bit in conversation to make himself seem more interesting and for humorous effect.

Lauren-Jade
19 years old, 5'9, straight black hair with one side shaved and dyed dark-violet, skinny and pale with a C-cup chest.
The youngest daughter of a large family with three older brothers. Lauren, or Jade as she likes to go by is a tough-nut to crack with a harsh, introverted personality, she spends much of her free time reading or painting. Her father and mother split when she was young, so she was practically raised by her older brothers when her mother developed a drinking habit. She can be narcissistic, rude and very sarcastic to those she doesn't know or care about (which is most people), but those who have found a way closer to her heart would describe her as mischievous, creative and a bit vain.


Frank Thompson
32 years old, 6'3, short black hair, averagely fit with a good build but a small cock.
Single, and has been for a long time. Frank is an insecure man working a job he hates, he feels life has given him a nasty hand and often takes it out on others. He has problems regulating his anger, jealousy and lust. The small number of friends he does have are just as toxic as he is with the exception of one.


Shandee Wilson
17 years old, 6'0, light brown curly bundle of afro-like hair, curvy body blessed or cursed with G-cup breasts and a bottom to match.
Due to a murky and unfortunate past, Shandee was orphaned at a very young age and eventually adopted by a conservative white family in the suburbs making her stand out more than a little even before her figure developed. She lives in a small 'everybody-knows-everybody' town where she has a reputation for being on the duller end of the intelligence spectrum. She's developed in all the ways her family disapproves of and due to their efforts to guide her away from their perceived evils, she even developed a bit of a porn addiction (with a few odd fantasies).


All of the above characters have families and friends you can add, or if you like you can add-in your own character, feel free to message me about anything and I look forward to reading your submissions:

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241639-Telling-Lies-Reality-Change