*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241808-Zeti-Outbreak/cid/2974924-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2241808
Zavok discovers he can convert other beings into Zeti and chaos ensues
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: RBM5
Zavok grew frustrated as he may have managed to track down his team after the events of Bad Guys (IDW mini series) however he was a much weaker state than desirable with a simple Eggman badnik under his control as he snuck around the jungle on Prison Island as the remnants of GUN reformed together after the events of Forces there and managed to find and imprison each Zeti besides Zavok after the Zombot crisis and even fitted control collars onto each of them that they couldn’t resist at the moment each was put on due to their weakened states but now they were fully recuperated and ready to serve GUN however the organization pleased which drove the red leader mad. “How could we have fallen so hard like this to the point even weak humans could enslave us?!” Zavok would constantly ponder that question in his head as he peaked over at the facility where his first target to free was being held: Zeena.

Zeena was many things but he most notable trait was her vanity that was able to shiny through even the collar’s control which Zavok hoped to use to his advantage in order to free her and thus the others however the plan seemingly fell apart almost immediately when he was suddenly pounced upon in the brush by a single female GUN soldier who had noticed him earlier thanks to the badnik but went in alone not only being a bit too arrogant about her skills but thinking capturing the last Zeti by herself could fetch her a nice promotion and a reputation among the ranks. “You are under arrest!” The officer yelled as she started to pull out her weapon to point at Zavok who made a defensive move he had never pulled in desperation to save himself: he bit her arm. “AH YOU STUPID MONSTER!” The officer managed to pull away from the Zeti who tried to crawl away and order the badnik to keep her from letting her get on him again but she was more focused on looking at the wounded arm that now bled but the entire arm itself was red even where the blood didn’t reach. “What...did you do?!” She was growing confused as she started to stumble and her vision blurred while walking toward Zavok who only watched in confusion as the redness started to spread over her body with a tail breaking through her pants once all of her skin tone was changed. Zavok could stay and watch the process continue but he realized the soldiers likely noticed her disappearance and could be there any moment...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RBM5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241808-Zeti-Outbreak/cid/2974924-The-beginning