*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/2992535-The-mysterious-note
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2243683
read the bigger description because its to much to put here also feel free to add more
This choice: Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The mysterious note

    by: Supmcsup
(i don’t know how roswaal contacted Elsa so i made something that's believable )
Looking around the moldy room Subaru woke up in he didn’t find much of interest going back to where he woke up Subaru found something that he missed on his first run through a white piece a paper on ground walking over to and picking it up Subaru read it

“Ms.Granhiert I request your service I wish you to head to the loot house in the slums of Picoutatte )and request for a thief named Felt to steal a insignia form a silver half elf that should be in the market district at the time then with the 20 holy coins i gave you to buy it at at late at night” - R.L.M

Subaru was confused on multiple levels
Who was this Ms.Granhiert
Who was R.L.M
Was one of these two the wizard that possibly was doing this test?
Was it the person this message was meant for? Or was it the one who sent it
Also this plan sounded familiar like what happened with Emilia could the wizard who set up this test be the one that stereotypically would be a nice old man be the one set this up maybe it was a test form the very being? But because I failed the first time the Wizard gave me a handicap and told me the plan so I could help Emilia better? And that he might have reset the test so he could do it? Or maybe it's the thing where the nice old mentor turns out to be evil? And I just cut to that point?
“Let’s hope it’s the first one! Ok so I need to go back to the market discard or maybe just hang around the Loot house till I see her again help?” ‘No matter what I need to find a way Leave this building’ reaching for his pocket to put the note in he finally noticed that he wasn’t wearing his tracksuit he was so used to instead he realized he was a tight black dress with a white frill at the end and brown with white stripes tights he also he finally noticed the he had a weight on his shoulder which turns out to be a cape ‘W-What is this is this the Wizards doing? Is this a joke? Or maybe.. A punishment for not doing it the first time? That he did something to my body which turned me into this loli? Yea that’s gotta be it after I save Emilia the wizard will pop out of nowhere with party poppers blaring and change him back, yep that gotta be it’ with those poor delusional thoughts Subaru looked around the room again finding a door “damn i am short” Subaru squicked out with a girly voice he found the door and that confirmed that he was in a different body and that he was short the door knob was just below upper chest” but that didn’t matter i am gonna do this i am gonna be Op character and this tiny setback won't stop me!” with a Hopeful voice Subaru left the building finding himself at slums at midday ‘should i run over to the market possibly finding her there or possibly just stay near the loot house waiting for her but if i did that i would need a excuse to help her Hm’

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to sreach for Emilia in the market

*Noteb*
2. Wait for Emilia near the loot house

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Supmcsup (UN: bobymcjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/2992535-The-mysterious-note