*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3133583-Sure-both-suffer-changes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: Sure both suffer changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sure both suffer changes

    by: T777
You will be placed in the body of a powerful knight in order to protect the Mage's fragile body from him.'
'Hmm, if it's temporary it doesn't look so bad.'
Soon after that Aqua was teleported to Kazuma's side, she gained a huge amount of memories and began to feel her body heating up with a strange pleasure at being trapped in that body and being forced to serve the perverted NEET.

Kasuma POV

Kasuma had been teleported to the starting city and immediately received a flood of memories from the little girl's body at the same time that he was furious at being tricked.

'Kasuma, Kasuma I am Aqua!'

Kasuma then spots a busty blonde wearing armor while having a perverted expression, which makes her want to explode.

'They sent you here too'
'They said that I broke some heavenly laws, oh poor me, thrown to the wolves in this body and subject to taking orders from a NEET in the body of a little girl.'
'Wait a minute, orders?'
Quoting this, the blonde's face lit up and she continued fervently.
'Yes, they said I'm completely at their mercy, and maybe they put me in this body to make my subservience easier.'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T777 (UN: t777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3133583-Sure-both-suffer-changes