*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244272-Growing-Demon-Giantess/cid/2992483-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2244272
A girl becomes a demon, and all hell breaks loose.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: JAppleseed
Sara had woke up. She had another weird dream about her becoming a giantess, her becoming a demon, or whatever her horny brain came up with. And she was glad she lived alone too - these dreams often resulted in her panties becoming wet.

Ignoring the wet spot in her crotch, Sara got out of bed. As she walked through the hall, she saw a mirror in the bathroom. She quickly checked herself out in the mirror and noticed a bulge in her panties. “Ugh,” Sara groaned, “at least I know why my panties are wet now.”

Sara didn’t know when exactly she had gotten a cock, but she remembered the first time she saw it; during puberty, when she was 13. She was 20 now. She had never told anyone aside from a very close friend of hers named Abby. She didn’t want to deal with all the pestering she would inevitably get from her parents.

She shook her head of her thoughts. Her parents had passed away a few days after she turned 19, leaving her their house. Being an only child has its perks... Sara thought.

Sara then went to get ready for her shower. Grabbing a towel, she headed into the bathroom and undressed herself. Trying to ignore her hard cock, she got into the shower. Turning on the water, she felt drops fall onto her breasts.

Sara had never been quite tall, being an average 5’1” tall, and barely having breasts, having A-cup breasts. Her only unique feature was her cock, and even then, she kept that hidden.

She sighed and showered. She lived alone, that much was obvious. Sometimes, she would invite Abby over, but that was it. A smile crept on to Sara’s face. She had always liked Abby. She had been her friend since the two met in 2nd grade.

Shaking her head, Sara finished her shower and stepped out. Wrapping a towel around her, she went back to her room and dried herself off. Looking at herself in her bedroom’s mirror, she smiled. She admired her now-soft cock, being at 3” long. Although she didn’t have the best of looks, she felt satisfied with what she had. The cock more than made up for it.

Just then, however, Sara began to feel incredibly warm. “The fuck?” Sara swore. “It’s 45 degrees outside! Why am I so warm?” Sara looked down and found her answer. Her skin was turning red.

Sara screamed. She tried to calm herself down, but before she could, she felt an incredible pain come out from her butt. She then felt a tail grow out from her butt, looking like that of a demon. Before she could even say anything, she then felt another incredible pain from her forehead, this time involving horns growing out. Her skin finally finished turning to a complete red, leaving Sara shocked staring at herself in the mirror.

“What the hell is all of this?” Sara said, staring at herself. Just then, she looked down and noticed an amulet wrapped around her neck. “Well this just gets weirder and weirder...” Sara muttered.

She wondered what she could do with the amulet. Looking back at herself in the mirror, Sara sighed and said, “I would like to be taller.” Nothing happened. Confused, Sara looked down and saw the amulet was glowing. She touched it, and Sara then felt herself grow. After a bit she stopped, adding on 3 inches to now be 5’4”.

“That’s... pretty cool actually,” Sara admitted. She pondered what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JAppleseed (UN: apples877 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JAppleseed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244272-Growing-Demon-Giantess/cid/2992483-The-Beginning