*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Messages
  2. Checking her Phone
  3. Julia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2996819-Messages
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244800
Explore the bodies and life’s of multiple different classmates.
This choice: Messages  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Messages

    by: BodyTheif
You start scrolling through her messages feeling a little excited to see her private conversations.

It was mostly just some boring messages from friends where they talk about random school stuff. However there were a few conversations that caught her attention.

There was James which was her boyfriend. maybe you could find some dirty convos and pictures?

Then there was also her best friend Amy. Would be fun to see what sort of stuff they talk about.

Lastly there was... CHLOE?! You had no idea the two of them ever chatted. You’ve never seen them together.

You decide to open...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check James

*Noteb*
2. Check Amy

3. Check Chloe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodyTheif (UN: jennygts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244800-High-School-Body-Swap/cid/2996819-Messages