*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245135
An interactive about humiliating Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz by any means possible!

An interactive about humiliating Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz by any means possible!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive about the Brooklyn 99 character Rosa Diaz getting humiliated in a myriad of ways. Here are the ground rules for this interactive:

1 - No male characters. This interactive will include ONLY female characters from the show. Since there aren't that many female characters on the show, I will be adding some OC to it just to keep it from being only a small handful of characters.
2 - No characters under 18. This is a hard rule in all of my interactives.
3 - This interactive is about the total and utter humiliation of Rosa Diaz in almost any way imaginable. This means that there are almost no limits on the fetishes that authors can choose to include. If you're familiar with my other interactives, I primarily do wedgie/bullying based stories - this is NOT like those. I plan to include some rather extreme fetishes myself, and other authors might include fetishes I haven't thought of. If you are not interested in reading an interactive with a very wide variety of fetishes, then this is your fair warning! Do not proceed to the interactive! However, if you're still curious about the fetishes I plan to include, they are: toilet play (messing, wetting, and more extreme things as well), wedgies, spanking, pantsing, ENF, outfit humiliation, foot domination, common bullying tactics (noogies, wet willies, etc.), diapers, and namecalling. And as I've said, other authors are free to add other fetishes as well - as long as Rosa gets humiliated, it's probably fair game!
4 - While many fetishes are allowed in this interactive to achieve the goal of humiliating Rosa Diaz, there are some limits. Things like sexual assault, non-sexual violence, blood, death, and other similarly serious, triggering, or delicate topics are absolutely NOT allowed in this interactive. The interactive should be "light" in the sense that it doesn't deal with any serious topics, just humiliating Rosa.
5 - Since there are so many potential fetishes involved in this interactive, if you're going to add a new fetish to a chapterline, make it one of the options at the end of the chapter, so readers know what they're getting into, rather than being unpleasantly surprised in the middle of a chapter.

Other than that, be creative and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated