*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245608-Apocalypse-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jhgfc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2245608
I dont know, read the title.

I dont know, read the title.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So, this is yes, an apocalypse story. I dont want to see anything that is not 13 above rated. Anything of that sort will be deleted. I know I may have lost a few there, but this is NOT going to be ruined like a previous story I had. A few ground rules,

1. No NSFW material.

2. Grammar and proper spelling is needed. If I'm in a good mood, I may fix it. I also might delete it.

3. This is based in literally anywhere you want. It has to be in America though, due to lore reasons I will explain in the first few chapters.

4. Fallout references are allowed, nothing too over the top. Specifically Nuka-cola, Death claws, and Power armor are banned.

5. Dialog needs quotation marks. I repeat NEEDS quotation marks.

6. Gender is a touchy subject for this. If mentioned as a male at some point, the character for that timeline is a male. If mentioned as a female at some point, the character is a female. I will go off the first gender mentioning. Any gender changes than from what is first mentioned is prohibited.

7. The year is 2142. Some technological advancements are allowed.

8. No going off topic. I dont want to see "And then you saw Mario flying around in a car, then you played golf." This will get the whole chapter for that deleted.

9. A nuke went off yes, but there are no 'raiders' or 'mutants'. Nothing of the sort. There can be other humans, they have to realistic. No superpowers or anything.

10. Nothing childish.

11. Violence is encouraged, keep gore to a minimum though.

Enjoy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245608-Apocalypse-story