*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of your worst nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246479-Babysitting-Nightmares/cid/3008254-Beginning--of-your-worst-nightmare
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2246479
you are babysat and shrunk, around lots of young girls oh dear 😬!!!!!!
Chapter #1

Beginning of your worst nightmare

    by: alex dares
your parents were beginning to leave and said Emily is in charge.

you instantly rebutted "over the younger ones right?"

"no over you too Chris" they said to you

"well i dont want no spoiled brat who is younger than me to be babysitting me"

and with that emily knocked you over and started spanking you saying "bad boy, bad!!!!"

"well looks like you got things under control here Emily, well bye kids see yall in 5years, yall behave"

and with that you were now under the supervision of a 13 yr old for the next 5years.

"So im a brat huh!!!! Chris!!!!!!" Emily says very angrily.

"well you are, no 13 yr old is gonna be babysitting me" you retorted angrily and annoyed

"Well then i think you need to learn whats gonna happen if you back talk to me. now....i know what your sisters loves to do to you, and what some of your neighbors have been wanting too" she said this with a dirty mischievous look staring at you.

all you thought was "what is she thinking of doing....."

and you got your answer she pulled out a weird looking ray gun and pointed it at you.

"Emily what are you....." before you could finish you saw a flash of light and when you sight came back you noticed everything is huge around you and that you are on a soft surface now, you hear giggling and you look up you see Emily standing above you.

"haha!!! whose the "little" brat now!!?!"

and next thing you know she is turning around and bending her rear down and as her ass slowly approaches you try to get up but cant you notice you are taped to the chair.....

Emilys soft warm ass sets right upon you and as she settles she lets one massive fart rip BTPTHTHTHTHTHTHTH a massive 12 sec fart that reaks of broccoli.

She just sits there for the next hour farting up a storm and laughing.

after that she gets up and looks down at you and says

"now you see what is gonna happen alot, so who should i give you to now, mabey a sister, ooh or one of your cousins they are visiting, or your niece. then again....your neighbors are quite wanting a tiny "toy"

or......i can keep you for myself at the moment cause now i have a human dildo.

You have the following choices:

1. One of your sisters

2. One of your Cousins

3. Your Niece

4. One of your neighbors

*Noteb*
5. keep you for myself at the moment

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 alex dares (UN: alex.hendrix20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alex dares has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246479-Babysitting-Nightmares/cid/3008254-Beginning--of-your-worst-nightmare