*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small Star
  2. The Venus
  3. A choice of lives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3092761-Small-Star
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: Porn Star  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Small Star

    by: punkachu
Your name...look they never Officially gave you a name. The Venus Boss, an Asari named Freya, bought you from a group of slavers to be used in films that the Venus produced just mostly as a prop but you quickly gained a bit of popularity in a series of Unaware Size porn videos starring a human named Mite who was constantly getting into dangerous situations with his variety of Alien "roommates", "coworkers", One time it was actually the human's significant other in the film though she still was unaware of him during the first half, mostly as an excuse to film a Lot of near-crushing footplay before the intimate stuff.

Anyway yeah unofficially you're called Mite. And believe it or not working with this Station's crew is one of the safer jobs for any human in a neutral zone. Other than your coworkers enjoying some after hours uses of you.

Such as Grace, the Grey Actor who played your girlfriend in the Mite film. She...actually seems to have some attraction to you but as she's about 300 feet tall its fair to say it may be like a "Cute Puppy" reaction to you rather than a "Oh my god smoking hot"...you cant deny she's attractive but its a bit annoying when she just "flirts" with you in ways that take advantage of the size difference, like pinning you under her breasts.

Grace face claim: https://www.deviantart.com/colonel-gabbo...

Or it could just be the boss wanting some Alone time with you...Which are you thinking?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grace is having some fun with you

*Noteb*
2. The Boss lady

*Noteb*
3. another coworker

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3092761-Small-Star