*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247283-RWBY-life-changing-Truth-or-Dare
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2247283
Rwby charecters play truth or dare for high stakes.

Rwby charecters play truth or dare for high stakes.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Team Rwby and any other rwby characters play truth or dare. Except this isn't a normal game what started as fun has turned world changing. The god darkness is board so he uses his powers to make the game more interesting. Now when ever someone picks truth they have to say it even if they dont want to. For those who pick dare anything is possible even if its physically impossible. Telling them to do something and their body will do it. It will be up to who's writing to decide of they do it willingly or are stuck as their body moves on it's own.

Some examples are daring someone to shrink they will stay shrunken until someone dares them to grow. But if someone is turned into a object they are out and can be made normal again or dare someone to make a robot version of them like Penny or dare them to make a exact clone of them and said clone or robot then joins the game in that person's place. Its magic so it doesn't matter.

Charecters can stay altered and go about a day before playing the game again. Characters can also die it's up to future dares to bring them back to life. Permanent changes can happen and that can mean they are out of the game for good or just have to only answer truth.


What's aloud is shrinking, crush, vore, death, sex, transformation, mind control, and growing


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247283-RWBY-life-changing-Truth-or-Dare