*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2247326
Breast expansion weight gain muscle growth m/f take place on a Sat in the chemistry lab

Breast expansion weight gain muscle growth m/f take place on a Sat in the chemistry lab

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay so a favorite Them of mine is growth competition. I’ll start out with characters the setting and then let’s see where this goes. There is nothing quite like the flat girl of the group being jealous of her buxom pals and throw a few love interests in the mix with some interesting fetishes and you have the makings of a great story.

Lauren. Bitch Bubbly Blonde. She’s your a typical cheerleader type. Big set of DD breast and a nice apple bottom to Match. She is a bitch and at all times has to be the center of attention.

Zach. Lauren’s boyfriend. Shy always being overshadowed by his girlfriend. Zach is about 5’7 and a bit of a shrimp but that’s kind of why 5’8 Lauren likes him. Zach is a wiz when it comes to chemistry the other reason Lauren really needs him.

Carly. Lauren’s minion. She’s always been second on the squad no matter how hard she tries. Carly is a chunky redhead. She had no real boobs to speak of but has a giant ass. She’s a bit on the chubby side for a cheerleader and seeing as she is only 5’3 her chubbiness really shows. Carly is always trying to outduel Lauren but no matter how hard she try’s she just doesn’t have the right stuff to over take her so instead she follows close waiting for her chance to de-throne the queen.

Mike. Mike is your typical nerd. Shy short and always trying new ways to improve his 130 pound 5’5 frame. He really has a crush on his lab partner Crystal. Well there is only one problem. Mike likes thick girls and I fortuantly crystal is a bean pole.

Crystal. . Always trying to get the joke. She is 5’9 and most comparable to olive oil. She has brown hair and zero curves. She hates how she has always been teased about her body her entire life.

Steve. The jock. Steve is 6’3 and unlike most Jocks he’s actually an all around good guy. Steve has a crush on Lauren but unfortunately he has a big problem. Shrimp dick and everyone knows it. He also has a thing for insanely huge boobs.

Story Starts off in a Saturday chemistry lab class. Mostly all our players have better things to do but do to the semester being close to end most students are in finishing their final projects.



IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247326-Grow-University