Disney & Nickelodeon characters shrink at the mercy of girls from their show.
|1) First and most importantly, I will not be doing anything to get rid of the last story, I've just started doing things a bit differently since the last story was released such as creating scenarios before the story starts to widen possibilities that will hopefully make this version more interesting.|
2) Please do not copy & paste chapters or text from the last story and transplant them here, some similar themes and ideas may take place but I still want them to be different. These chapters will be removed if brought to my attention.
3) Please do not add chapters with scat or toilet content regardless of characters age, and refrain from having younger than 15 in their universe engage in sexual activities or insertion(I say this because at the time of filming, most actors and actresses playing characters that age was close to 20 years old).
4) The Golden Rule- Please use good grammar and do your best to make additions over 3,000 characters long when in the middle of a storyline, even if you are stopping to do a quick chapter that you immediately follow up. I will delete both because it slows the story down and makes it difficult for others to contribute after including myself.
5) Always include a choice chapter where the tiny stays with the girl he or she shrunk around, I've seen some storylines where there are only options for that tiny to go with someone else and that stunts potential for that first character.
6) No OC's and especially don't add yourself. This is a story about characters from the shows so please try to keep them in character if possible.
7) You can write me "claiming" a chapter as yours to write and if there aren't plans for it already, meaning I am not in the process of writing it, then I will RESERVE it for you. Any (RESERVED) chapter is off-limits to anyone but the person who claimed it, unless they claimed it to trade with someone else.
That just about covers everything, hopefully, this story will grow to be just as good or better than the last story. Looking forward to seeing where things go.