*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248537-Shin-Megami-Tenshi-Sailor-Moon-X-chain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by UMMX
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2248537
Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM, humiliation, submission/dominance, bondage, NSFW, Persona!

Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM, humiliation, submission/dominance, bondage, NSFW, Persona!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello and welcome to this Crossover Idea, this a Sailor Moon mix into the SMT world. Below are the in game dates that happen in those universe...

Sailor Moon Arc Zero 1972-1989

Salior Moon 1992-1995

Shin Megami If- 1996

Persona 1996

DDS/Megami Tenshi 199x

Shin Megami Tenshi Devil Summoner 199X

Persona 2 1999

What a lot of people seem to forget, is that most anime and game had add the Y2k Bug to it lore. Or some like it to end the world. I also notice that I really wouldn't have change much to get the story to work.

The Changes Are:

Queen Metalia is not apart of Chaos and not Born form the sun; she is form the demon Realm, Makai/Expanse her power are still the same, but her mission is to make Demon/Youma children and eat the universe she in. She can come back or an alternate version could appear at anytime.

Black Moon Clan not much need to be change... they came from the alter future, where it's believe that stopping death is a sin. That's what started the 30th century War, Death Phantom is still a agent of Chaos, but turns evil after living on Nemesis and letting it evil taint his heart.

After Wiseman becomes Nemesis he lost his link to Chaos power. the rest is history....

Death Busters: The same still Space Monster that want to move home to Earth galaxy, not link to Chaos just aliens.

Another Story: 30th century a different timeline head into the past to warn Usagi about the Rose Crystal, Usagi is missing and they attack to bring her out. timeline is change... a lot..Usagi changes her destiny after learning more about Second Tokyo.

Dead Moon: The true Children of Nyx and darkness of the Moon, mother of shadows Demon in P3/4/5... Curse into the mirror by the Queen Serenity for being shock that her 'sister' clam she was braking the balance. Wants the Golden Crystal to bring Balance back to the universe.

Shadow Galactica: Galaxy believe Chaos was at fault for everything happen an attack it, She seals Chaos inside herself but goes mad with power. Chibi Chibi fights and lose to Galaxy over and over, she give up and goes to the past in order for Sailor Moon to kill Galaxy.

Hero Changes

Sailor Scout

The Sailor teams looks normal for when they are not fighting, monsters demon or other evil. The transform cause them to change hair, eye, clothes, body to hide in normal day life. Each Scout looks to be about Age 32 when they Transform. The Scout may look normal, but because of the power; growing and Transferring over many years. Each Scout looks to be about Age 21 when they are normal mode.

Outer Scout

They know the truth and want Moon princess at full power, will do anything to get it active. didn't reincarnated until after the war, was over has the highest kill count on there Team. So powerful that they never forgot any memories, and watch the world form the shadows.

Usagi

The power she has is unstoppable, even not transform she can beat most enemies, she doesn't even know her family training trick to boost her power. She just happy and loves to transform; helping people make her happy. Worship Sailor V as a goddess wants to be Sailor V, and fight justice. Seen all the Sailor V movies, hentai, books and toys... buys what she can.

Minako

Learn the Truth before meeting the other Scout, gets train by her mother, and ready for her job as Scout! She also a model, singer, Glamour, under her Mother company Angel Beat Entertainment. ABE is the light side of the company, The dark side is call Dark Cherry Entertainment DCE for short. Also she a Full Nude Model under the parody codename V, and does Sailor V gift card, clothes, toys etc..

Rei

Rei has been train twice as hard by her mother, she doesn't know why, But it all start with a phone call years ago. Rei powers are strong enough cast magic without transform, but Rei mother wants more, and Rei obey her sick mother. What ever her mother wanted Rei would give it


Princess Kakukya Arrives on Earth years early and goes into hiding not found until Stars, has a life and family.


The Starlight's

The three Starlights

All are girls whom transform into boys into and play music, and when transform go back into girl when Scout mode active. The boy mode is 100% and can fuck other girls.


Shin Megami If.. take place one year after Star and Usagi is at different getting ready for College and she get trap in a school full of demons, and has to fight her way out. She alone and no other scout can save you..

Persona 1: Usagi is still on her last year of high school, Outer Scout show up and fight in the city.. These Demon can't heal, and must be killed. Nyx Vs Usagi happen more family stuff happens. ( this game has two game routes, both are happening at same time as P1 cast is almost 12 characters...)

DDS/Megami: Yumiko Story ( this was easy both stories have a Yumiko and the time gap work)

Devil Summoners: Human are summoning demon all over the world... Scout are busy knowing the end is coming

Persona 2 1999: first half of the game take place before August, While second reboot timeline happens after August a few month later as P1 cast drops the dates in the game. ( thats the trick in P2, 2 routes to different stories)

This is easy a fix Rumor spread of naked Goddess that fix the city and save the town,

If you want P3 Hero rekt in October 1999 and get Death seal inside him..

in most game after 2000 they get nuked So'll Stop that timeline here.

So now that you see the timeline to like or to you hate it, I just came up with the idea by watching hot girl dance around. So NOW THE RULES OF THE WORLD!

No shit Scat( Food Scat is find, if you don't know what that is... It when Girl or Guy shit food, real food like apple, candy, cake, other thinking... Think Buu if DBZ if you never see it before, It rare Type)

No Feet (it boring and people say the same shit over and over again)

NO: YES OR NO SHORT CHAPTER , NO ASKING WHO Question... If it a choice say who showed up for option, that next page will say the person name, shows what he did and keep going in that chapter! ( I hate yes, no, whom show up and they keep going on.... on...all those page are a waste of space.)

In the World SMT Demon wants to rule, some want peace other just want ass lots of it...
The main goal of the Sailor Scout is to not died, and to make it until 2000 when the Ice Crystal hits, if it hits...

If you want Rape someone than it find. Demon want there species to live on and not die off.
Shrinking is find, just be warn you shouldn't eat everything.
babies yes you can have them...
Can I eat Babies alive... why not The Boyz did and it made a million bucks.
Drugs Sure drug it up...
Cannibal's sure Demon got to eat, and if the meat low, do you...

Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM, humiliation, submission/dominance, bondage, EnF, CnF, Persona Fucking, all good, Transformation, Morphing, fighting, Magic, pissing, all good.

Think that all...








IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248537-Shin-Megami-Tenshi-Sailor-Moon-X-chain