*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248559-The-haunted-school
by Elrick
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2248559
Possessions, corruptions and transformations at Brightvale highschool.

Possessions, corruptions and transformations at Brightvale highschool.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The setup

The story focus on Brightvale’s high school, a typical school where strange things are about to happen. Specifically, it follows the senior class as they are getting close to the school annual Halloween party. It features possession, corruption, transformation, sex, witches, demons, ghosts, and a whole lot more.

The starting characters are as following, but feel free to add more if you wish (I’ll try to keep the list updated as new are added):
-Amy Hanson (The innocent): short blond hair, shy & loving. She plays piano and as a crush on Matt Brewers (“the guy next door”).
-Brittany Lewitt (The athletic): long chestnut hair, athletic & competitive. She’s in the basketball team and is a close friend of Amy and Victoria.
-Victoria Nelson (The bookworm): long curly brown hair, glasses & bookish. She’s almost always in the library and is a close friend of Amy and Brittany. She's in the science club and has a crush on Joshua, but the two of them never had the chance to hang out outside the club.

-Anna Hanson (the kid): Short, brown hair & naive. She’s Amy little sister and go to the same school as her.
-April Hanson (the mother): Tall, short blond hair, conservative & motherly. She’s Amy’s mother.
-Carl Hanson (the father): tall, slim & dress very conservatively. He’s an accountant and Amy’s father.

-Rebecca Jones (the mean girl): long blond hair, bitchy & superficial. Like to wear a lot of makeup and always need to be the prettyest in the room. She's the school mean girl and don’t hesitate to bully the other girls, especially Amy and her friends. She occasionally smoke, drink heavily at every party and she also have sex with Adam, although they are not in a relationship.
-Vanessa Crittenden (The beta girl): short black hair, cute but dress modestly. She come from a rich family and follow almost everything Rebecca does, although she’s a lot nicer than her. She’s just not confident enough to oppose her openly. Contrary to her, she hates smoke, almost never drink and is still virgin.
-Jenny Mallick (the punk): long red hair, punk & aggressive. She’s a bully and she hate Amy, her friends and Cassie for being all goody and perfect. She like to drink, smoke and cause trouble. She’s also in a relationship with Aaron, the school bad boy and bully.
-Lisa Millard (the goth): Short black hair, passive & open minded. She’s friend with Victoria and like everything supernatural and witchcraft. Work at Charles costume and curio shop and is Zack's sister.
-Amber Stone (the cheerleader): long blond hair, airheaded & fun loving. She’s friend with almost everyone and, even though she’s not the brightest, she’s always trying her best. She’s in a relationship with Tommy the quarterback.
-Cassie Blaine (the perfect one): long blond hair, beautiful & studious. She’s also from a rich background. She’s also an overachiever who don’t have time for boyfriends or anything like it.
-Beth Brown (the nerd): long dark hair, huge glasses & nerd. She’s top of her class and always lick the boot of every teacher. She’s always jealous of the prettier and more liked Victoria.

-Matt Brewer (the guy next door): Short brown hair, medium height & geeky. He’s your average guy doing his average thing. He likes Amy, although he never confesses to her.
Joshua Broderick (The nice nerd): Taill, short black hair and glasses. He's a science guy who,s top of his class and his a member of the science club. He work well with Victoria, but the two of them never had the chance of hanging out outside the club.
-Zack Millard (the joker): redhead, small & immature. He like playing pranks and causing trouble for his own amusement. He’s a close friend to Matt, have a huge crush on Brittany and is Lisa's brother.
-Adam Hydes (The player): tall, blond hair, womanizer & party goer. He like to play music and flirt with every girl he finds attractive. He has something going on with Rebecca, the two of them having sex without being in a relationship.
-Jack Lindsey (The jock): Athletic, short black hair & loudmouth. He plays football, like to drink, and never seem to shut up.
-Aaron Blair (The bully): long black hair, leather clad & possessive. He got an on and off relationship with Jenny and, like her, like to drink, smoke and causes troubles. Even tough he is in a relationship; it doesn’t stop him from ogling and flirting with the other girls.
-Tommy Willey (the star): short black hair, athletic & popular. He’s the team quarterback and one of the most popular guys in school while also being a pretty nice guy (even though he can be kind of dumb). He’s in relationship with Amber.

-Nora Black (the headmistress): long black hair, stern & professional. A no nonsense kind of woman, she does her best to maintain order in her school.
-Christine Watson (The english teacher): short brown hair, slightly overweight & open minded. She does her best to be there for her students, even though she’s having a hard time with some of them (especially Jenny and Rebecca).
-Travis Owens (The gym teacher): muscular, athletic & outgoing. He’s the cool teacher that everybody loves (especially the females’ teachers).
-Lauren Croft (The history teacher): long black hair, sexy & adventurous. She just came from an archeological expedition in south America and love to entertain everyone with her tales.
-Chelsea Harris (the math teacher): messy long dark hair, slightly overweigh & a slob. She hates her job and would love nothing more than to be in high school again, when she was beautiful and popular. She’s often the one buying cigarettes for some of the students, taking a cut out of it.
-Angela Crittenden (The posh milf): Long blond hair, voluptuous & posh. She’s vanessa’s mother and rule over the parents’ council. She’s an egotistical woman afraid to ger old who use her money and influence to get everything she wants.

-Charles Weyrd (the scholar): squared jaw, greying hair & tall. He own a small costume shop close to the school where he also collects a variety of esoteric objects. Lisa work for him at the shop.

The haunted school is an update on the interactive « the haunted costume”, found here (https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181760-The-haunted-costu...).
The original story was getting inconsistent and contradictory in some places, so I decided to create a new but similar story with a list of characters, traits and others details easily accessible. This way, I wish to make it easier to add new chapters that will feel more consistent with what came before while giving more inspirations. Most of the chapter that can be found there will make their way here, updated and with link to the originals.
As much as possible, I will give gift points for good chapters that are at least a paragraph.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248559-The-haunted-school