*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 50 Years of Peace
  2. Which war to follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3305476-50-Years-of-Peace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2248621
In a world of monsters and heroes decisive victories are coming.
This choice: The past (post war)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

50 Years of Peace

    by: Rin's little fan
The great war between the Demon King and humanity has ended three decades ago when a band of legendary heroes killed all the Demon generals and stormed his castle. This after this defeat the monster scattered. Monster still exists with goblins deep in the mountains, werewolves sometimes spotted on the plains near villages but since the defeat monster's interactions have been nothing more than animalistic brought on by hunger or being teritorial.

In this world the legendary heroes are still alive and sometimes will adventure for their own amusement but the title of hero is now connected to being an exterminator. If goblins start getting close to a mining town heroes are called to deal with it. Although a harsh world for monsters the right circumstances will allow at least one to thrive. That monster is...

You have the following choices:

1. Slime girl

2. Succubus

3. Fairy

*Noteb*
4. Arachne

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248621-Monster-girls-attack/cid/3305476-50-Years-of-Peace