*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2249288
Characters in the Sonic Universe grow in many ways. How will this change them?

Characters in the Sonic Universe grow in many ways. How will this change them?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The cast of the sonic games undergo growth. The core theme is macro and muscle growth but hyper sexual assets are highly are encouraged and so is godhood and ascension. This may cause changes to a characters personality or morality but they should at least try to remain somewhat themselves or go through arcs.

What is Allowed,
Male and female growth,
Straight sexual romantic or sexual relations though that's just personal preference and I want all macrophiles contributing to this story. However you want Sonic and Tails to badly just keep a branch open before that happens.
Outgrowing the planet but wait till chapter 20 or 25 for that.
Reality Warping and other acts of divinity.
Destruction
Weight Gain is allowed but only in a muscle gut (think sumo). No fat without also having muscle.
Killing off characters but like with shipping leave a path open if your story has a character kill off another Sonic character.
Mutations like multiple arms or dicks so long as the character keeps their species.


What isn't allowed
No rape (sexual teasing will not be considered rape)
No farting, watersports, or scatt.
No crossovers
No Archie, or Cartoon Related stuff
No underage (They are all adults as far as I'm concerned, Sonic canon is a mess)
No overly gory sadisms, If a character kills someone absentmindedly like in a Godzilla movie that's fine but none of the torture stuff.


With all that down I think we are ready to start.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure