*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Dictator Leaves the Hospital
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249358-A-Dictator-and-in-Her-Pocket/cid/3032787-The-Dictator-Leaves-the-Hospital
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2249358
When a dictator is shrunken, he must be carried in a woman's pocket
Chapter #1

The Dictator Leaves the Hospital

    by: Hidden Author
Our shrunken yet illustrious dictator has left the hospital with his carrier.

What is the nature of the dictatorship? How does that influence his carrier?

Is it a monarchy where the dictator is a King and his carrier seeks to be Queen?

Is it a military dictatorship where the carrier is a Colonel seeking membership in the Command Council or perhaps desires to be the ultimate power, either secretly or openly?

Is it a One Party State where the carrier is a Party Activist seeking to be the one who approves all important policy and personnel decisions?

Is it a nation under the occupation of a foreign military whose forces delegate an officer to carry around the (official) head of the nation's government?

Or it a space colony in the far future where instead of a meteor shrinking people, the effects of transportation through multiple solar systems has shrunken some and killed far more so that the real levers of power have yet to be created?

You have the following choices:

1. A Monarchy

*Noteb*
2. A Military Dictatorship

3. A One Party State

4. A Nation Under Occupation

*Noteb*
5. A Space Colony Five Centuries in the Future

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hidden Author (UN: hauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hidden Author has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249358-A-Dictator-and-in-Her-Pocket/cid/3032787-The-Dictator-Leaves-the-Hospital