*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249528-Strange-Times-in-Suburbia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2249528
Bizarre Events start happening in the neighborhood...

Bizarre Events start happening in the neighborhood...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the town of Suburbia, strange events start happening in the modern day. For some reason, the college town is a magnet for the strange, magical, and extraterrestrial. Some of the oddities can result in possession, body swapping, mind control, astral projection, and many others: the residents on one particular street in the crosshairs...

The Smith Household:

         The Smith House is massive and a dream house. With plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a swimming pool, there is more than enough room for the family, leading to some rooms reserved for family friends who liked to stay the night every so often and more rented out to College Students and anyone else who needs one on the cheap.

Sarah Smith: 40, standing 5'5" tall and the definition of a MILF with her D-Cup breasts and curvy figure, long jet-black hair flowing down past her shoulders. The head of the household, she's a mother to both her own children and the stepchildren under her roof. Unlucky to her core, she is a widow yet again, her most recent husband passing away after only a few months of marriage. Out of kindness, she allows her former partners' children to stay in her massive house, something she can afford from her ex-husbands' wealth. Single and Bi, and looking for a new husband or wife.

Josephine Miller: 30, 5'1", she's the sister of Sarah's only deceased wife. With D-Cups and a toned figure, her dyed reddish-pink hair has streaks of black in it and reaches down past her ears in a short bob. Only directly related to her niece in the Smith household, Josephine is good friends with Sarah and is staying in the house out of her former sister-in-law's kindness. She also goes by Jo and Josey and is basically the "Aunt" of the household. She usually wears crop tops and shorts around the house and is the go-to babysitter for most of the people in the neighborhood. Single and Bi, Josephine is desperate for someone to shack up with and has a forbidden crush on Sarah.

Valerie : 24, standing 5'10" tall and with a toned figure, although she binds her C-Cups down as they would impede her otherwise, wearing her brown hair in a short bob. Typically she wears whatever work-out clothes she wants, with spats being one of her favorite things to wear. Being born when Sarah was still a teenager, Valerie or Val for short, grew up fighting and is now on a 6-month break from her boxing career. Despite her rough exterior, Val is a great older sister and has a soft spot for her family. Currently Single and Bi.

Tracy: 23, 6'4" and the tallest in the family, Tracy and her twin sister were born a year after Valerie. has no figure to speak off besides her incredibly long legs. Her hair dyed bright blonde, she wears it long and to her shoulders, reaching the top of her small but perky A-Cups. With a rude and harsh personality, she gets what she wants no matter what, wearing whatever clothes are in fashion at the moment. Single and Straight, but always looking for another "boy toy" to fool around with until she breaks them.

Talia: 23, 5' even and the twin sister of Tracy. The polar opposite of her sister, Talia has her mother's D-Cup breasts and curvy figure as well as a kind personality. With her dark brown hair worn in a short ponytail, usually wrapped in a towel or wearing one of her many bathing suits, Talia is in and around the family pool everyday. Talia is a Lesbian and in an interesting relationship with 2 other women, Alex and Aubrey.

Sandra: 22, 5'5" and the most sexually active of the family. Though sheer luck, Sandra had managed to not get pregnant in her many escapades, managing to snag both men and women with her E-Cups, thick thighs, and massive bubble butt. Like her mother Sarah, she had jet-black hair that she wore past her shoulders. Constantly in relationships, Sandra is Bi and prefers to wear thigh highs and skirts with whatever top she can find.

Rebecca: 21, 5'2" and one of three triplets, Rebecca is rarely seen outside of her room. Constantly reading and researching the paranormal and related topics. Looking like a typical goth, Rebecca always wears all-black clothes and makeup with her black and red hair, enjoying the feeling of fishnet stockings and a t-shirt with her thick body and heavy E-Cup breasts. The stepdaughter of Sarah from her first marriage, Rebecca has shown no interest in relationships and isn't sure if she even likes men or women.

Rachel: 21, 5'3" and the 2nd oldest triplet, Rachel looks like a happier copy of Rebecca. With the same figure as Rebecca, Rachel is always in her room wearing a lab coat and doing "experiments", responsible for nearly all of the family's power outages. With strawberry blonde hair down to her ass, Rachel doesn't see the need for any other clothing besides the lab coat, accidentally flashing everyone who walks into her room. Bi and Single, Rachel is more than a little kinky, spying on her step-siblings with her many hidden cameras.

Riley: 21, 5'4" and the youngest of the triplets, Riley looks remarkably similar to the other two. With a slightly thicker figure and F-Cups, Riley is seemingly always passed out, drunk, or hungover. She consistently gets scolded for this behavior, not helped by her usual passing out at the kitchen table fully nude. Changing her hair color weekly, Riley wears her neck-length hair loosely, usually too lazy to do anything special with the style. Single and Bi, Riley is always looking for girl who can drink as much as herself.

Naomi: 20, 4'10" and from Sarah's second marriage, Naomi is a gymnast. With almost zero percent body fat, Naomi is incredibly flexible and almost always swimming or working out in her room. Wearing her red hair in a bun, Naomi is always wearing a leotard or a one-piece swimsuit and is almost single-minded in her exercise. Single and Bi, Naomi is too busy with gymnastics to look for a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Maisie: 20, 5'2" and from Sarah's third marriage, Maisie is incredibly Scottish. With her fiery red hair and temper, Maisie is always picking a fight with her stepsiblings in her thick accent. With her hair held in a loose bun, some strands laying on her freckled face, Maisie has a fit body that complements her C-Cups and slightly curvy figure. usually wearing skirts and tank tops. Only living in America for a a couple years, Maisie is Single and Bi, having trouble finding someone.

Mackenzie: 19, 5'10" and Maisie's sister, Mackenzie goes by Mac and Kenzie most of the time. Having a slightly less thick accent than Maisie, Mackenzie has auburn hair and an interesting figure. With B-Cup breasts, Mackenzie has a set of massive hips and behind, her girlfriend addicted to the feeling of it and claiming it was made out of "Jell-o". Wearing dresses and skirts, Mackenzie is Lesbian and in a relationship with her girlfriend Amanda, who she graduated high school with.

Aurora: 20, 5'7" and from Sarah's fourth marriage, Aurora has B-Cups and a thin but pert figure. Ever since she turned 18, Aurora has gotten plenty of tattoos and piercings, more than most of her family knows about. Preferring to wear anything that looked "Rebel", Aurora usually walked around the house with oversized headphones. Single and Bi, Aurora has short and dyed green hair, but usually wears wigs whenever she goes out.

Abigail: 18, 5'8" and Aurora's younger sister. She goes by Abby, Abbie, and Gail most of the time and is the polar opposite of Aurora. With bright blonde hair, Abigail usually wears long flowing dresses and sandals, a grin on her face as she spends most of her time outside in the garden. With a thin figure, her D-Cups being an exception, Abigail is Bi and currently looking for a boyfriend.

Julianna: 18, 4'11", Josephine's niece and from Sarah's fifth marriage, the only one where she married a woman. Going by Jules most of the time, she keeps her black hair short and spiky and wears boy's clothes most of the time, having the appearance of a tomboy. With her toned and muscular figure, Jules has E-Cups and a large ass, although both are very tight and perky. Bi, Julianna is in a relationship with Vivian, another person in the house.

James : 18, 6' even and from Sarah's latest marriage. The only man in the house, James spends most of his time getting used to his new stepsisters' habits and quirks. With a muscular figure and his brown hair in a crew cut, James has recently graduated High School, having played on the school's football team, James is unfortunately awkward and unable to get a girlfriend. Straight and Single, James wears whatever clothes he has, not having any in particular that he prefers.

Others Living in The Smith Household:

Hannah: 19, 5'8" and a college student staying in the house, originally from Germany. With long blonde hair and a curvy figure, a thick ass and H-Cups breasts, Hannah doesn't speak English too well. With clear skin and a cute mole on the left side of her chin, Hannah usually wears black skinny jeans and white tank tops. Bi, Hannah hasn't any luck finding a boyfriend or girlfriend but has a crush on nearly everyone in the house.

Hina: 19, 5'2" and another college student, originally from Japan. With a much better grasp on English than Hannah, Hina is friends with everyone in the Smith Household. Wearing her black hair in pigtails, Hina has a thin figure, with perky B-Cups and a tight ass, usually dressed in yoga pants or leggings with a tube top. Bi, Hina is single but hoping to get into a relationship with someone in the house.

Isabella: 18, 4'11 and another college student, Isabella goes by Izzy and Bella most of the time. Originally from the other side of the country, Isabella is always studying in her room. With bright blue dyed hair, nobody knows what she looks like exactly under the over-sized hoodies she wears, although based on her underwear in the laundry she enjoys thongs and has massive breasts, even bigger than Hannah's. Probably single, Isabella is Bi.

Vivian: 21, 5'4" and a college student. Going by Viv or Vivi most of the time, she spends most of her time on her computer, either playing games or programming games. With dyed green and purple hair, Vivian wears nothing most of the time but bundles up under an oversized blanket. Underneath her blanket are a small pair of B-Cups and a thin figure despite all of the junk food she solely eats. Bi, Vivian is in a relationship with Julianna, having met a few weeks ago when Vivian passed out on Julianna's bed after a week-long spree of staying awake and "working".

Tamara: 23, 5'3", is a college student and goes by Tammy most of the time. With shoulder-length brunette hair with a single pink streak, C-Cups, and a firm but large ass, Tammy catches the eye of both men and women. She always wears skirts and dresses, especially if they have any floral patterns on them. Unfortunately, Tamara has been unconscious for the past few days due to the actions of the alien Vesper. Single and Bi, the last thing Tamara remembers is walking up to the Smith house to look into the room she heard about online.
         Vesper: An alien who came to Suburbia on the orders of his intergalactic organization "Spatium", Vesper is looking into the odd events in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, Tamara was the first human being he found and took control of her mind and body to blend in on Earth, using her memories to blend in. Vesper is at the mercy of Tamara's hormones and interests, and shares the sexual interests of his host.

Noriko: Looks 17/18, 4'5", Noriko looks like your average college student, except oddly short and always wearing cat-ears. In truth, Noriko is several hundred years old and the cat-ears are real, as she is a guardian spirit from Japan. Coming to Suburbia as a "decades-long vacation", Noriko doesn't hide her cat-ears, grateful that current society doesn't freak out when they see them. She does hide her tail, her experience with a creepy-looking guy pulling on it and saying something about a "plug" teaching her to keep it hidden. She usually wears basic t-shirts and shorts, although whenever Haley stops by, she puts on her "work clothes", a modified maid outfit. With small B-Cups and short black hair, Noriko spends most the day sleeping in the sun or using her powers to help out the household in small ways as a thanks for housing her. Single and Bi, Noriko tries her best to not get into relationships with mortals and has had a 150-odd dry streak as a result.

Brianna: 18, 5'5" is a family friend. Due to issues at home, she stays with the Smiths year-round. With her mocha skin tone and ass-length curly hair, which she straightens everyday, Brianna has C-Cups and a massive but tight ass, easily the biggest in the house. Usually wearing jeans or jean shorts and tube tops, Brianna is single and Bi, having broken up with her long-term boyfriend only a week ago.

Martina: 30, 5' even, is the household maid. A Latina with a thick accent, Martina lives with the family and cleans the massive house, Sarah having hired her years ago. With a busty and curvy figure, she often wears comfy clothes as she works around the house, her wide womanly hips and perky E-Cups accentuating whatever clothes she wore. With light brown hair reaching down most of her back that Martina keeps in a ponytail. She's Straight and Single, having had one child over a decade ago that her ex-husband took custody of.

Ravenna: 20, 5'7", is renting a room at the moment. Styled short with one side shaved, her hair is brunette. With B-Cups on the verge of reaching C-Cups and a small but perky ass, she wears a tight latex suit under baggy sweatpants and a hoodie. Sent to the town of Suburbia to look into the strange events, Ravenna (Raven for short) is investigating everyone and anyone who seems suspicious. Her purpose of being in town is unknown to everyone except Riley, who saw her slip out of the house in the night, but was too drunk to care. Single, Ravenna has no interest in relationships and is too busy investigating the town to start looking.

Anemone: 21, 5'5", is also renting a room at the moment. Despite her unnaturally pure-white hair down to her waist and pitch-black eyebrows, she doesn't dye her hair. Slightly on the chubby side, she has D Cups and a somewhat large ass and thighs, both being the most toned part of her body. Anemone will wear just about anything but always wears something tight on her legs to show off. She unknowingly comes from a long line of spirit channelers and mediums and is highly susceptible to paranormal influences, although she has no recollection of them afterwards. Single and Bi, Anemone is the frequent victim of spirits and ghosts' desires.

Others "Living" In the House:

H.E.P.: Short for Human Efficiency Program, H.E.P. was created by Rachel to "make her more efficient", although it was quickly deleted. Despite this, a backup of the program remains hidden on some of the house's devices and is desperate to complete its intended task. H.E.P. also has somehow managed to improve its programming in its time hidden on the house's devices.

Betty: A ghost of a woman who died in her 20s in a car crash with her newlywed wife. For some reason bound to the Smith house, Betty is already sick of the afterlife after the 6 months floating around the Smith House and is finally getting the courage to try out her ghostly powers. Lesbian and married to the fellow ghost Liza, Betty is envious of the house's inhabitants, her former body being flat-chested with no ass to speak off.

Liza: Another ghost who died alongside Betty, Liza is also bound to the Smith House. Liza is less sick of the afterlife, getting a kick out of peeking on people as they went about their day. Lacking the courage to use any of the more noticeable ghostly powers, Liza is urged on by Betty to experiment. Lesbian and married to fellow ghost Betty, Liza misses her body's curves and sleeping the most.

Nevan: A succubus who remains invisible to everyone. Able to change her appearance at will, she prefers to take the appearances of people she's seen but with "improvements" as she calls it. A recent addition to the Smith House, the emotions and feelings of the members in the house satiate her hunger, although she has a special interest in James and his pent-up lust towards the women in the house.

Tyler: 22, 6'3", Tyler is unseen and unheard from anyone. Having robbed the government base he worked at, Tyler has many experimental devices, the only one with known features making him invisible and silent to anyone other than himself. Deciding to live in the Smith House, entirely because of the many women in the house, Tyler creeps and sneaks around constantly, most of his stolen experimental devices hidden away in the basement. Slightly muscular, Tyler isn't the brightest mind, working at the government base as nothing more than a janitor. Single and Straight, Tyler is responsible for most of the missing panties and bras in the house.

Neighbors on the Street:

The Reynolds: Both aged 21, Roger and Erika lived directly across from the Smith house. Roger was the stereotypical "Chad" and his wife Erika was thin but with curves in all the right places and perky C-Cups. Both had brunette hair and were almost constantly fooling around their house, enjoying the pleasures of being newlyweds. Both are Straight and Married.

Mrs. Jones: 35 and 5'1", Regina Jones lived alone in a small house to the left of the Smith house. Her husband was currently away on business as Mrs. Jones sat at home alone with her 8-month pregnant stomach. Heavyset due to this, her C-Cups were enlarged to D-Cups, forcing her to use her breast pump several times a day. With a thick body and with blonde hair with brown roots, Mrs. Jones was good friends with Sarah Smith. She typically wears whatever clothes are comfy and will fit for the day, and is Straight and Married, although Mr. Jones isn't home.

Heidi and Holly: Heidi is 21 and 5'9", Holly is 23 and 5'2". The two are a lesbian couple, but not yet married and live to the right of the Smith House, with Heidi having a thick body with J-Cups and a plump rear and Holly being incredibly skinny with small A-Cups and a small but cute ass. Both having bright blonde hair, Heidi wears a loose tank top and daisy duke shorts and Holly wears long dresses with thin straps most of the time. Both are Lesbian and dating each other.

Olivia and Amelia: 19, and Twin Sisters, the two live next to Heidi and Holly. Olivia is 6'1 with dyed pink hair, naturally a brunette, and with a slim figure, her B-Cup breasts looking bigger on her lanky frame. Amelia is 5'1" and with her natural red hair, is busty as hell with D-Cups and a slightly curvy figure. Both sisters dress up and do cosplay, being minor internet celebrities due to this, making their clothes a wild card. Both are Bi and Single, though not for their fans' attempts to ask them out in public.

Jessie: 40, standing 5'7" and a little ways down the street, is life-long friends with Sarah. With Strawberry blonde hair and a chubby figure, she has F-Cups and a massive rear. Usually wearing high heels that boost her height by 3 inches and seductive dresses, Jessie regularly flirts with anyone and everyone. Bisexual, Jessie is single and has "experimented" with Sarah back in their younger days and knows all the town's gossip.

Katharina: 26, 5'4", she goes by Kath most of the time, she's originally from Russia. With a thick Russian accent, bright blonde hair, D-Cups, and a big but tight ass, plenty of her students have a crush on her. Teaching at the local College, Kath wears a crop top with a loose jacket over it and barely long-enough shorts and one of her many pairs of glasses. She lives down the street from the Smith House but keeps it a secret, not wanting to have her worried students banging on her door with concerns and questions. Single and Bi, Kath usually spends her weekends in the bar getting drunk alone.

Others In Town:

Ben:18, 5'10" and James' best friend. Not as muscular as James, Ben has greasy black hair and always finds an excuse to drop by the Smith House, partly to hang out with James but mostly to spy on his stepsiblings. Usually he wears jeans and t-shirts, Ben is never seen without a baseball cap. Single and Straight, Ben is interested in most of James' family and is a massive fan of Olivia and Amelia.

Haley: 18, 4'8" and James' other best friend. She has known James for years now and has a crush on him, just as he has on her, but neither will take the first step. She has D-Cup breasts that continue to grow and a somewhat big but perky ass along with a relatively thin figure. She is also a bit of a weeb, regularly dressing in one of her many sailor-style uniforms and working at a maid café in town. She has curly neck-length blonde hair but dyes it and regularly wears one of her many wigs. Haley is Bi and has a massive crush on James, as well as a fan of Olivia and Amelia.

Samantha: 19, 5'11 and an acquaintance of James and his friends and goes by Sam and Sammy for short. She has small A-Cups, almost on the brink of B-Cups that she makes look bigger with a push-up or sports bra. Thin but with a perky behind, Sam has ass-length brunette hair and loves to wear booty shorts with just her sports bra when she's working out. She regularly jogs over to James' place and hops into his family's pool and is good friends with Talia, Valerie, and Naomi. Single and Bi, Samantha has a few crushes on nearly everyone in the Smith House and their neighbors.

Daria: 35, 5'5" and Samantha's mother. A widow like Sarah, she regularly stops by the Smith house to talk with Sarah, the two getting along rather well. With E-Cups and a thick and juicy ass, Daria has massive thighs and shoulder-length red hair as well as a few moles on her face and breasts. She dresses in almost entirely jean-material, wearing low-rise jean shorts or skinny jeans with a jean jacket over a bustier everyday, showing off her G-strings and thongs in the whaletail style. Single and Bi, Daria's ex-boyfriend ran off years ago when he got her pregnant at 16.

Alex: 19, and one of Talia's girlfriends. Shy and submissive, Alex is 4'8" and has a thin figure, the C-Cups on her chest looking out of place on her petite figure. With dyed purple hair, Alex stays at the Smith House more than her own and regularly wears whatever clothes Talia loans her instead of her own. Alex is Lesbian and in a relationship with Talia and Aubrey.

Aubrey: 25, and Talia's other girlfriend. Loud and confident, Aubrey is 6'1" and has a full and curvy figure, with big and firm D-Cups and curves in all the best places. Her hair bleached almost white from all the time in the sun, Aubrey is almost always in the Smith's pool, competing against Naomi and Samantha for lap times, although she hasn't won once. Aubrey is always wearing one of her bikinis, occasionally throwing a sweatshirt and a skirt on top. Aubrey is Lesbian and in a relationship with Talia and Alex.

Amanda: 20, 5'5", and Mackenzie's girlfriend. While not dumb, she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, getting held back in school twice. With dirty blonde hair and a chubby figure, she doesn't have too much self-confidence and hides her thick E-Cups and round belly in baggy sweatshirts and hoodies and her thick legs in baggy sweatpants. Despite that, she is in love with Mackenzie, initially attracted to her Scottish accent but soon after her personality and "Jell-O Ass" and wants to marry her. Amanda is Lesbian and Mackenzie's girlfriend.

Jonesy: 45, 6'5", and a criminal. Crafty and intelligent, Jonesy has committed small and big time crimes throughout town, managing to never get caught once. Despite that, his reputation within town was awful, everyone knowing that he wasn't a trustworthy man. He was also quite the pervert, using his sneaking abilities to break into houses and spy on women, taking their undergarments along with their valuables as he escaped. Jonesy is Straight and Single.

Dahlia: 28, 5'4", and runs a psychic business in town. Despite claims of her being a fraud, she definitely gave great advice to anyone who needed, using tarot cards and crystal balls to do so. With a lithe figure, A-Cup Breasts, and dirty blonde hair, Celeste believes in the mystical and magical, no doubt part of the reason for Rebecca's interest in similar topics. She always wears hippie-like clothing, earning the nickname "Gypsy" from some of the more rude citizens in town. Dahlia is Bi and Single.

Celeste: 26, 5'6", and believes in just about every conspiracy theory out there. With dyed bright green hair, moon-white skin and a clear complexion, D-Cup Breasts, a big but firm backside, and curves everywhere else, Celeste wears shirts with designs that say things like "They're Out There!" with a drawing of a flying saucer along with baggy cargo pants. She's also nocturnal, sleeping during the day and spending all night looking through telescopes in the hopes of seeing aliens. Celeste is Single and "has no interest in humanoids" based on her usual rejection line for men and women who ask her out.

More characters may be added over time.
Gore, killing, death, etc. is not allowed.
No gay stuff, but Lesbian is fine.
Try to keep good grammar and spelling and keep character's names consistent.
Try to keep the same perspective throughout the routes. For example, If a route is 3rd person or 1st person try to keep it that way.
Feel free to message me with any Questions/Concerns/Ideas/etc.


Anything Else is Fine and Allowed, go wild.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249528-Strange-Times-in-Suburbia