*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251348-Arceus-Growth-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Galio
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2251348
Growth Stories centered around the Alpha Pokemon

Growth Stories centered around the Alpha Pokemon

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a set of interactive chapters for Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon. He doesn't seem to get a lot of love in terms of macro content, so I'd thought I'd change that up a bit. Firstly though some rules for adding chapters:

1. Arceus cannot shrink. I'm sorry but just no. This interactive set is for growth only. Any shrinking done to Arceus is gonna get deleted.
2. Other Pokemon are allowed to grow. So long as they don't do something like "I'm more powerful than Arceus" and then end there, it'll be fine. Which leads me to my third rule.
3. No premature endings. What that means is, no ending the path on an unsatisfactory note. This includes single sentence endings, endings where Arceus is given a bad end, and no endings that cut a story off too short.
4. Try to do more than single sentence chapters in general. Choice chapters are fine early on, but they should be occurring 10 chapters down a path.
5. There are certain kinks not allowed here, mostly because I'm not really a fan of them: Scat, extreme eye gore, diapers, pissing, and also no macro humans at all in this.

Other than that, that should be all.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251348-Arceus-Growth-Stories