*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251990-Ex-Girlfriend-Fart-Torture
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shvde
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #2251990
Your ex girlfriend isn’t going to let you dump her so easily

Your ex girlfriend isn’t going to let you dump her so easily

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You’ve had the same girlfriend all throughout high school. Her name was Nicole, a fit blonde woman with a very big ass that looked perfect in the right jeans she wore everyday. You felt amazing walking the school halls with her everyday as you could tell the other kids were all jealous that she was yours. But you both turned 18 and graduated earlier this year. Nicole started doing more things on her own and wasn’t able to see you as often. Fights started occurring between the two of you. You felt like it was time for a change as you had been talking to another girl recently behind Nicole’s back named Olivia, and you just wanted to end things with Nicole so you could try to start something with Olivia. Olivia was a very curvy and sexy goth girl with black hair and huge tits and ass. You wanted to experience her rather than try to salvage your dying relationship with Nicole. You decide it’s time to break up with Nicole. How are you going to do it?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251990-Ex-Girlfriend-Fart-Torture