*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the malfunction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252353-To-LOVE-Ru-Body-Swap/cid/3056146-the-malfunction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2252353
Lala was doing maintenance on Maru-Maru Change-Kun but something is wrong
Chapter #1

the malfunction

    by: Fūzenkazura
This evening Lala in her room is about to finish the maintenance at the Maru-Maru Change-Kun (a machine that allows the bodies of two people to be swapped)
"Finally or almost finished, I just need to fix this last piece ......."
But suddenly the machine began to light up and then explode, releasing a strange white fog all over the city that disappeared a few seconds later.
immediately after hearing the sound of the explosion Momo, Nana, Mikan and Rito immediately went to check what happened.
As soon as they arrived in Lala's room they all said in unison
"Lala / nee-san are you okay ?!"
And she replied
"I'm fine, Maru-Maru Change-Kun just exploded and it doesn't seem to have caused any particular damage or problems."
after checking that nothing bad happened everyone went to sleep, but no one expected what would happen the next day ...

Who will be the unfortunate who will suffer the consequences of the explosion?

You have the following choices:

1. Yuki Rito

*Noteb*
2. Saruyama Kenichi

3. Principal

*Noteb*
4. somebody else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fūzenkazura (UN: fuzenkazura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fūzenkazura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252353-To-LOVE-Ru-Body-Swap/cid/3056146-the-malfunction