*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252933-Your-Digi-destiny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2252933
A digimon story anything can & will happen. Follow the shows canon or something different

A digimon story anything can & will happen. Follow the shows canon or something different

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This will be a whatever ever goes digimon story. But no using the orginal ages they will all be minimum 16 or 17. You can have digested interact with each other or have them meet themselves for other seasons. Or even other seires. But there are some ground rules. If A 01 kid meets the 02 version of themselves you have to make the 02 a minimum of 3 years older then the 01 version.


(Example)


Sora and Mimi got separated from the rest of their friends after the island seemed to break apart and reform. But they werent to worried since they have digimon with them. After exploring the new forest jungle they found themselves in they found a clearing but someone was already there.


Who was there.


1) their 02 counterparts

2) a mysterious Ginger girl with a 4ft tall yellow fox standing next to her.


3) a blonde girl dressed in purple trun into a pornstar fairy looking digimon


Picked 1


As mimi and sora approach causally the realize these girls look like them.


Who old are their counterparts


1) 20


2) 25


3) 30 and have been separated from their daughters



You can do whatever from there. You can have older versions meet their kids self's. But under no circumstances can anything sexual happen to them.I will delete pages that have them. Other than that have fun.

What's aloud is sex, vore, crush, size play, transformation, death, gore, mind control or anything else. As long as you dont break the one rule.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252933-Your-Digi-destiny