*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253896-Shrunk-in-Eternia/cid/3289034-Chapter-One
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2253896
A shrunken adventure story set in She-Ra (2018)
Chapter #1

Chapter One

    by: Mr. Phorcys
"Yes! Yes! It worked!" The voice of Entrapta squealed happily.

Kyle opened his eyes, and saw the now-giant princess standing over him, next to the shrink ray that she had wanted to test -- one of the stranger, but more benign products of her scatterbrained mind -- and she had asked for Kyle specifically.

"Aw, look at you, you're so tiny." Entrapta cooed, poking the spot of table next to Kyle with her finger for comparison. He didn't quite make it to her first knuckle, but he might have if it weren't for her purple gloves.

Kyle backed away. "So how do I get big again?" he asked the giantess scientist. She didn't react.

He cupped his mouth with his hands and shouted, "So how do I get big again?!"

Entrapta moved her hand away, slightly confused, and leaned in close. Kyle could see every pore on her face. "What?"

"HOW DO I GET BIG AGAIN?!"

"Oh!" she boomed. "See that chestpiece you have?"

Kyle looked down. There was indeed a chestpiece, in the sense that it was a metal piece covering a part of his chest, but the similarities ended there. It would offer no protection in a fight -- it was just an X made from First Ones technology, with a glowing blue cross on the center.

"Press that button and it should reverse the effect." Entrapta said. Kyle pressed the cross in the center.

There was a flash of light, and when it cleared... Kyle was even smaller than before. Much, much smaller, in fact, the size of a mote of dust. Entrapta's face was now of such a proportion that Kyle's vision couldn't see it all at once; more of a cosmic suggestion of a face that a person. He could see her left eye widen, and if he turned his head her right as well, and looking forward her lips were moving together to form a word...

"FAAAAAAAAASCINATING."

Her breath didn't hit him with the force of a hurricane, because Kyle no longer had enough mass to offer any sort of resistance. Instead it was more a shift in reality, as if gravity had gone to lunch, and he was sent floating and spinning away. Kyle frantically tried to swim through the air back to where he was, but with his momentum he could only slow himself down as he drifted near the edge of the table. Panicking, he hit the button again.

There was another flash of light, and Kyle was back to his previous tiny size. Gravity returned from lunch and Kyle landed hard on the edge of the table. There was a rustling sound as Entrapta moved over to him with the help of her prehensile hair. "Did you press the button again?"

Kyle nodded.

"Faaaascinating." she repeated. "So the button only shrinks you to micro size... hmm..." Her hair grabbed something that looked like a cross between a laser pistol and a magnifying glass and she peered through it at Kyle. He looked worriedly up at her. "Is there anything you can do?"

"Nope!" she said, blithely unaware of Kyle's growing fear. "Not here at least. Though I think there's a growth ray down at my castle in the basement."

"And where is your castle?"

"It's in Dryl. It's really far away." Entrapta's hair formed a hand which waved dismissively. "But think of the possibilities of the shrink ray! I could make so much more tiny food this way!"

"Wait, but-" Too late. Entrapta had moved on to another section of the lab, babbling about other benefits to having a shrink ray and the merits of tiny food.

Kyle weighed his options:
1. He could try to get (and keep) the attention of Entrapta, and have her build another growth ray.
2. Or he could stay where he was and wait for Force Captain Catra to ask for a status update.

Neither of those seemed particularly appealing; Catra was terrifying even at normal size, and it didn't seem like either her or Entrapta could reasonably help him regrow. Which led to:
3. Kyle could just leave through the door.
4. Or he could sneak through the vents.
5. Or he could just go micro and hide in the lab until later.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253896-Shrunk-in-Eternia/cid/3289034-Chapter-One