*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Strangest Start to a First Date....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3076054-The-Strangest-Start-to-a-First-Date
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2254880
You decide date a pretty woman, but there is something odd about her body and or head.
Chapter #1

The Strangest Start to a First Date....

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
It all began when you met this attractive young woman through a dating site who turned out to very much like yourself, into a lot of the hobbies, same music and interest. Which part of the reason why you two hit right off from the very beginning almost like you two have known each other for years. It's also the main reason why you asked her out on a date in the first place. Bringing you to the point that you put in your nicest suit and tie, put on your best cologne where are at a restaurant, sitting, waiting patiently for your beautiful date to arrive.

Sitting in a private corner of the restaurant eyeing the main entrance, sipping on your complementary iced water, just waiting for your special girl to arrive. Patiently waiting and hoping that she didn't bail on you at the last minute like your other girls did to you. Leaving you sitting there at the table, waiting for your potential significant other.

When out of nowhere it seemed, you hear the most pleasant, relaxing, calming voice that you remember can only belong to one woman, Kylie, say, "Nathan?" you hear from behind you.

Making you almost jump because you were so focused on the main entrance that you didn't even think about the possibility that she could have already been waiting for you. Making you look back over your shoulder, "Kylie!" you greet her, however as you do, you immediately notice something different about her. She still has the same, pretty face you saw on the dating website and from your FaceTime chats together, but....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DEMONCHICKEN69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3076054-The-Strangest-Start-to-a-First-Date