*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254926-The-Abner-Family---A-Shrinking-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2254926
A size interactive that draws inspiration from gothic-inspired media.

A size interactive that draws inspiration from gothic-inspired media.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In Salem, Connecticut (the less famous Salem), there is a mostly normal little town that is also, unfortunately, home to the Abner Family - a creepy, macabre clan of strange, strange people. The residents of Salem have always been a little superstitious and fearful towards the Abner Family, and they make sure to stay out of their way whenever the Abners come to town. Nobody has ever been certain if they're just weird, or if they're something supernatural. Unfortunately for one resident, they're about to find out, because you are going to be on the receiving end of a shrinking spell from one of the Abner women that will make you between four inches and twelve inches tall.

The Abner Family, of course, is loosely based off of the Adams Family, alongside characters from other shows, such as WWDITS, etc. The focus of the story is going to be on gentle, rough, and unwilling interactions between a giantess and you, but stories can also feature a variety of characters form the gothic repertoire such as vampires, ghosts, revenants, sorcerers, and the rest. This isn't a furry story (sorry, werewolf fans!), nor is it a micro or growth story. No death should occur to the main characters except as a plot device (for example, the death of a pet of an Abner girl would cause her to replace her deceased pet with a shrunken human). This story is aiming for a light 18+ rating, as such, erotic content is allowed, but, unlike other stories on this website, I'm aiming for something that's about the relationship between the tiny and normal-sized, and to be a bit more fun than your average Writing.com interactive, where not every chapter is just a new sexual interaction. As such, the more you write, the better; I will delete or edit entries that are gratuitous for no reason or are too short to contribute anything.

See the full list of guidelines below before adding to the interactive:

Content that is recommended:
-Handhelds and hand interaction
-Unwilling
-Teasing
-Gentle giantesses
-Rough giantesses
-Feet
-Plot, character growth, and dynamic. It's ok to only contribute one chapter! Just give others something to work with.

Content that is allowed:
-Nudity
-Breasts
-Butt
-Crush (non-fatal and no maiming or disfiguring)
-Cruel (again, no fatalities or maiming)
-Multisize (please don't randomly change sizes once they have been established)

Content that is not allowed:
-Vore. The threat of vore may be present and non-main characters can be victims of it, but there are enough vore stories on this website.
-Insertion and entrapment. Too many stories devolve into being solely about insertion and entrapment.
-Death or serious injury. A character might threaten a smaller one with death or injury, but please don't carry out death/injury on them unless the story is already at an end.
-Watersports, gas, scat, sweat, or furry content. There are plenty of other stories that do this already.
-Male giants.
-Any characters that are or appear to be under 18.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254926-The-Abner-Family---A-Shrinking-Story