*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256301-Tiny-and-Delicious-Your-Life-as-Food
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2256301
Find out what it is like to live as a shrunken person who is seen as food by the giants!

Find out what it is like to live as a shrunken person who is seen as food by the giants!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The world has changed. The human population has been divided into giants (both male and female) and tinies. All tinies have a genetic quirk that makes them smell and taste completely delicious to the giant population. All giants have an insatiable appetite for tinies.

Every tiny knows that they can expect no mercy from any giant. In this story, every thread must eventually lead to the protagonist being swallowed alive by a giant.

THE RULES

I want this story to appeal to all sexualities and genders so will allow giant men AND giant women to meet any and all preferences.

The POV character in this story should remain on indeterminate gender, thus allowing any reader to imagine themselves in the role.

Any tinies that appear in this story must end up in a giant's or giantess's belly at some point.

Whilst all giants and giantesses have no problem eating tinies of any age (tinies are food, after all), only tiny's aged 18+ would ever be fair game in their eyes for sexual encounters.

Giants and giantesses are sometimes inclined to have a bit of sexy fun with tinies aged 18 or over (depending on their mood). Whatever else they do, however, there should never be any doubt that they intend to eat any and all tinies they encounter (and especially our hero - who they see as the very finest and tastiest treat of all).

Younger giants and giantesses are, of course, permitted, but should only be interested in eating tinies. No sexual content regarding characters aged under 18 will be permitted.

Finally, there is no "way out" of this scenario for any of the tinies. Ultimately, any tiny in this story should end up getting eaten. If our hero is eaten, they would always be swallowed whole. Other tinies could be eaten however the author of the chapter sees fit (so chewing of secondary character tinies is permitted where it fits the scene and story).

I reserve the right to edit chapters to maintain continuity and adherence to these rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256301-Tiny-and-Delicious-Your-Life-as-Food