*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257044-Shrinking-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2257044
A School where shrinking is a punishment

A School where shrinking is a punishment

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You attend a school filled with some of the worst troublemakers ever and do to this, the school has implemented a new type of punishment. Shrinking. But while this has helped reduce the amount of misbehaving students, this has also opened up new possibilities for some of the bad kids that at a bit smarter than the rest.


This story is supposed to focus mainly on butts, buttcrush, unbirth, and anal vore but I'd you want to add something else, feel free to do so just make sure to add at least one option other than the new one so it can that branch of the storyline can still be something else and try not to make every branch in the story about that thing. The tags I will not accept are scat, inflation, the squishy body one (Whatever it is called. I just don't want the shrinkee to to be able to stretch or turn into objects.) dismemberment, death, and gay. I will also request that all interactions between the main character and giantesses stay unwilling. It's supposed to be a punishment for him.

This story is written in the second person pov.

You are Jake. You're a 16 year old sophomore.

Your teachers are:

Ms. Kelly the PE teacher. She has C cup breasts and an above average ass. It's not the biggest in the school but it is definitely bigger than average.

Ms. Jackson, the Math teacher. She has D cup breasts and the biggest ass in the school with a thin waist and wide hips.

Ms. Woods, the English teacher. She has a flat chest but she more than makes up for it with her ass. She doesn't have hips that are too wide or too thin and has the rounded bubble butt you've ever seen.

Ms. Yuki, the Music teacher. She has a B cup size and wide hips. Her ass is deeper than average in regard to how far you have to going in between her cheeks to reach her anus.

Zoey, the school bully. She has a flat chest and somewhat wide hips. She has a very round, tight, bubble butt with a tight Anus.

Hailey, your best friend. She has C cup breasts. Her waist is thin and her hips are wide but not to wide that it looks bad. Her asscheeks are big and round. Her butt is deeper than average but while she isn't gassy, because of the extra depth, her anus smells a bit worse than normal.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257044-Shrinking-School