*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258474-Multibreast-Madness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2258474
A different way to increase your bust.

A different way to increase your bust.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay, this story is a hub for stories about a more niche fetish - Multibreast.

For those who are unfamiliar and are confused by the fact that, like pretty much everything on the body not on the vertical middle of it, breasts tend to be a multiple item anyway, the Multibreast fetish is where a woman possess more breasts than the traditional 2.

This can take several forms, some of which are displayed below:

Tri Breast (https://www.deviantart.com/shotisonfire/art/Hitomi-Triple-Breast-888980215) in which a woman develops a third breast inside her cleaveage

Rows (https://www.deviantart.com/transformationmagic/art/Double-D-s-890121118) in which a woman develops additional pairs of breasts beneath her originals (please note, rows and tri breast can combine, making a 3 along 2 down format or further)

Cluster (https://www.deviantart.com/moreflame/art/quick-mirror-morph-729154110) breasts begin to exceed manageable number and are no longer consistent in layout

Breast Pile (https://www.deviantart.com/moreflame/art/Magic-bath-multibreast-724378656) size or number of breasts completely overwhelm the body, visually reducing the victim to, as the name suggests a pile of breasts.

Boobsnake/Boobslug (https://www.deviantart.com/alexxxsyn/art/Hermione-Granger-and-the-Disarming-Curs... https://www.deviantart.com/unidentified-tf/art/PATREON-Snakes-have-boobs-right-9...) victim is transformed into a legless creature resembling a slug or snake, with dozens of pairs of breasts running down the belly. Arms are optional, though the head usually retains at least some human qualities.

These are just some of the types, there are more.

The stories contained within this item's branches will consist of women developing additional breasts, and how they manage in their new lives.

Now onto the rules:

Let's start with the Musts, however else the story goes, you have to adhere to these rules not necessarily in every chapter, but each storyline needs to contain them.

Start with 2: Part of the joy of this fetish is depicting the transformation itself, if you're a creative writer you can have real fun with this part, describing how the new breasts grow in, and how your victim feels about it. As such don't start a storyline where your victim already has 3 or more breasts, they all have to start with the traditional 2, then develop more during the story.

Slice of Life: It's tempting to just focus on the sex, and by all means, include sex in the story, but you should also include chapters where the victim tries to function in her newly altered body.

Now for the Cans, these are things you can do as part of the story, but don't have to.

Breast Expansion: Let's be honest, multi-breast isn't all that enticing when they're little A-Cups, you want them with some heft, if your victim is naturally small chested, then a key piece of advice would be to boost her original breasts as you're adding the new ones.

Lactation: Breasts have a purpose, to make milk, so having the development and growth of new breasts coincide with the activation of their milk glands makes sense.

Immobility: Obviously if your dealing with a Breast Pile situation, or even fewer breasts but supersized, the possibility of this transformation robbing your victim of mobility is a real and present possibility.

Weight gain: Doesn't have to be the focus but perhaps your victim's plumping up as she grows new breasts. If immobility's a factor then the victim gaining weight makes sense.

Shrinking: Perhaps, if mobility is a factor and the victim is in an inopportune place, her allies could use shrinking to transport her, or maybe there's another reason for the shrinkage. And it doesn't have to be even shrinkage, if the victim is shrinking but her many breasts aren't it can be a good way to create the visual of giant, body eclipsing boobs, without the resultant destruction.

Multiple subjects: I've been using Victim singular, and you will select by girl, but that doesn't mean they're the only victim, if, say, your victim is Buffy Summers, maybe Willow and the others start growing more Boobs too. The growth starts with whoever you choose to write about, but any of the girls around her could also get changed.

Anthro TF: Something some fetish creators understand better than others is that Multibreast very much has a place in Anthro TFs, many animals possess more than 2 nipples, so feel free to have it that the source of the Multibreast TF is that your victim is becoming part animal, though there you should stay in the Rows format, though perhaps these rows culminate in an Udder.

Bodypart to Breast TF: If you're going more toward Breast Pile territory, perhaps instead of encasing the arms and legs in breasts, they transform into large breasts themselves, other possibilities include the girl's buttocks transforming into breasts, a decent concept to start their multibreast journey as there's plenty of potential for difficulty in adjustment after swapping buttocks for far more sensitive breasts.

Pregnancy: If something post puberty is gonna cause Breast Growth, it's probably Pregnancy, if you're going the Anthro route, impregnation by non human is a decent starter: see https://www.deviantart.com/komperaklause/art/Piglets-Part-1-421244153 or https://www.deviantart.com/komperaklause/art/Cow-Girl-Part-1-171602455

Now we have to go onto the Don'ts, the things that have no place in this story.

Male TF or TG: It should go without saying that multibreast is a female transformation type, if you absolutely insist on writing a story for this about a female version of a typically male character, then it's an AU where they were born female, if they start the story male, they stay male and there is to be no transformation for them.

Giantess: Never really liked it, you want giant stuff? Have your victim shrink and from her perspective, your in a land of giants, but no character is to grow physically larger.

Head stuff: even if you're going full Breast Pile no breasts are to grow on the neck or head, that's just where it goes too far for me, the one exception to the no Head TF rule is if you're going the anthro route, in which case transformations along that vein can naturally be used.

Toilet Stuff: the fact that there's a fetish for that is just gross.

Death: No killing victims, you can have the bad guys bite the big one though.

Underage: No girls under 18, if you want to use a character canonically under 18, age them up, everyone grows up eventually, if you want a specific setting (say Hogwarts for Harry Potter Girls) or characters who die before your main character (say your story's starring Dawn Summers and you want Tara), just slip into AU, maybe Hogwarts don't admit until you're 14, or 18, maybe Warren didn't kill Tara, let's face it, these girls had 2 breasts in canon, you don't need to stick to it.

As for who you're transforming? Anyone; anime, manga, cartoons, live action TV, films, games, comic books, celebrities, original characters. Any and all of them.

Have Fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258474-Multibreast-Madness