*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3109086-Callie-discovers-her-friends-in-her-panties
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #2258484
16 year old Callie comes home after work on her birthday to an empty house.
This choice: Callie discovers her friends in her panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Callie discovers her friends in her panties

    by: Quinny
Something just didn’t sit right with Callie. Her fingers just felt way too good. Removing her panties for closer inspection, their stuck to the crotch of her panties were several of her friends. In her shock she could almost make out their stifled screams as one of them became unstuck and fell into her awaiting cleavage down below. He was still moving so apparently the fall didn’t hurt that bad. Several ideas flew through her mind. What happened to her friends??? Will they stay this small??? Having tiny pleasure toys could be fun she thought to herself. Using her free hand she began to massage her breasts and maneuver the little guy to a better position to stimulate one of her nipples. She heard anything little shriek and it made her cream herself to have such control. Looking back at the friends stuck to her panties, Callie scooped them off with her fingers and brought them back to her freshly shaved pussy and began to push them deep inside of herself. The feel of their struggles was absolutely magical. The more they struggled to get free the more kegals she did to pull them deeper inside letting her orgasm build to the brink.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3109086-Callie-discovers-her-friends-in-her-panties