*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Relaxation on her birthday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3108981-Relaxation-on-her-birthday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Adult · #2258484
16 year old Callie comes home after work on her birthday to an empty house.
Chapter #1

Relaxation on her birthday

    by: Quinny
Callie plopped herself down on the comfy couch to relax. Tossing off her heels to the floor as she scorched herself into a comforting position to relax and watch tv. Covering herself with a blanket and propping her head on a throw pillow. Turning the tv on to watch the latest hallmark love story movie. As tired as she was she couldn’t help but be attracted to the male lead in the movie. The thought of him made her nether regions tingle in anticipation. It was almost like she could feel him playing with her nether lips. No one is home she thought, a little fun can’t hurt.....
Spreading her legs wide she reached up under her skirt and began to stroke herself through her lace panties. It kinda tickled like something was struggling against her fingers but Callie was so absorbed in the wonderful feeling that she ignored it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258484-Surprise-of-a-lifetime/cid/3108981-Relaxation-on-her-birthday