*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3119878-Pat-doesnt-find-anything-and-is-down-un
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: Pat doesn't find anything and is down... until his partner starts to glow...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pat doesn't find anything and is down... un...

    by: kura
Pat didn't have any luck in the wild only finding regular feral wild pokemon which knocked down his exitement. He really wished he could find an anthro and study it but sadly today wasn't the day. He sat down near a tree and sighed his trusty Minccino aproaching him.

She hated seeing her trainer down like that and really wished she could help him out somehow and as soon as she felt that desire she started glowing. Pat was blinded by the light but what he could not see was that his partner's body was growing and becoming more humanoid.

After a few moments when he could uncover his eyes Pat gasped as infront of him now was a...

You have the following choices:

1. Semi-anthro Minccino

*Noteb*
2. Full anthro Minccino

*Noteb*
3. Full anthro Cinccino

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kura (UN: lolekbolek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3119878-Pat-doesnt-find-anything-and-is-down-un