*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3139236-Anthro-Pokemon-Snap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: Anthro Pokemon Snap!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anthro Pokemon Snap!

    by: kura
Lee was a passionate photographer and carried his trusted camera everywhere and taking snapshots anything he found interesting. He especially loved to take pictures of Pokémon either small and cute or big and scary ones each adding to his collection of photos he kept in his album.

Of course once he heard about Anthrolution he instantly wanted to find some to take pictures off. He knew it could be dangerous but adventure called. He heard rumors some anthro Pokemon were spotted in the nearby wild so he ventured off there as soon as he gathered some supplies in his bag just in case.

Lee walked for hours in search for the anthros but failed to find them. He only encountered feral wild Pokemon none of them seemed to mind him too much. But as he poked through a bush and to his surprise he finally found one. He hastily pulled out his camera to take a photo the snap of the camera making the anthro Pokemon twitch at the sound. But he didn't notice that.

As Lee looked at the photo he taken he saw he took a photo of an anthro...

You have the following choices:

1. Sylveon

2. Braixen

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kura (UN: lolekbolek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3139236-Anthro-Pokemon-Snap